Okoto Mafia: Invasion

You do know that Oonie’s adding things in to help us figure out who’s the killer, right?

Like Motives, Locations, etc.

1 Like

I’m gonna vote @TBT_Emerald, for reasons ToaSonus addressed.

4 Likes

Yes. The Skull cultist’s goal is to kill us all. Not just they people they don’t like. It’s distraction most likely to throw us off.

You could say that about every detial, and i still think it would be @xX_TChalla_Xx for reasons stated in my above post, as takes evidence from other topics, which is far more credible

I swear it wasn’t me. Just because someone is a pyro doesn’t mean they want to kill people. And come on, I’m smarter than that. If everyone in the village knows that I am the village pyro, why would I use fire?
I mean, you still have to trust me on the smarticle particle bit, but ples dnt kil meh.

3 Likes

My vote goes to FreeLanceVelika.

1 Like

Current vote tally:
TChalla: 3 (Hewks, CGL, TBT)
TBT: 2 (Sonus, Chronic)
Slime: 1 (TChalla)
FLV: 3 (Willess, Plural, Rac)

3 Likes

I’m voting for @FreeLanceVelika ,Just cause I don’t have a lot of time today to think about it.

1 Like

killed before I could even read the story… :crying_cat_face:

my shenanigans last game must have made me some enemies

[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:16, topic:18708”]
no offense to @TheRed1s
[/quote]none taken :wink:

5 Likes

If TChalla was a pyromaniac I doubt he would kill Red. It’s just like saying that a clown is always funny.

Anyways I’m stuck between Slime and TBT cause their alibis seem suspicious. Also yes I hated Red but is the motive really relevant? Cause hating people is kind of natural and doesn’t really prove that I’m a Mafian. It’s like saying that you’re totally in love with someone just cause you hang out with them too much.

4 Likes

Why must they blame you when I was pulling the strings the whole time

ahem

Unless the entire team of Mafia is made up of n00bs. That’s not viable, seeing as there should be at least one experienced player among the Mafiosi.

3 Likes

I’m going to have to vote TChalla. The others all feel like setups and good timing on a murderer’s part.

Oh yea, @Oonither, when is the day/night cycle dividing line?

~W12~

This is my proposed schedule, but for the AM posts it may fluster by and hour or so during the week, because of class and stuff. Sorry for any inconvenience for those in other timezones that don’t work out. :confused:

1 Like

These are some interesting circumstances.

I don’t really have time to analyze atm, so I’m going to withhold my vote for now.

2 Likes

RIP in pasta TheRed1s

xX_TChalla_Xx is highly suspect. I vote him.

2 Likes

This is quite interesting. Not sure at the moment

1 Like

Actually thinking about it, I came to my decision rashly about xX_TChalla_Xx being the murderer, although it is still very much possible, my reasoning was flawed, because a entire team of mafia n00bs is highly unlikely, if not impossible. yet n00bs could outnumber the experienced, or they just had a beef with @TheRed1s, since he stated earlier

so now I’m analyzing my runner up suspect, @TBT_Emerald. in the scenario it mentions Red’s body missing several limbs supposedly ripped off. this would have been impossible to accomplish once the fire has started, and TBT was the last person to see Red alive. him being at the lake also is convenient, as not only is he away from his burning house, but he could of been giving the mutilated limbs to skull spiders to take to their (and his) master.

I’m somewhat tempted to do something like this for every suspect, should I?

5 Likes

Then explain Tahu feeling the “power” and destroying all those poor Skull Spiders? Looks pretty suspicious to me…

8 Likes

I vote @TBT_Emerald

1 Like