Okoto Mafia: Invasion

I vote @xX_TChalla_Xx
Because he is the least Expected

1 Like

Need I mention this?

3 Likes

This has convinced me that @xX_TChalla_Xx did.
I Chang my vote from @FreeLanceVelika to @xX_TChalla_Xx if that is okay.:smile_cat:

DONā€™T LET TF INFLUENCE YOUR DECISION
ITā€™S FREAKIN TF.
body is invalid.

1 Like

No, itā€™s actually Team Fortress 2.

Now I KNOW you are the killer!

/s

1 Like

Current vote tally:
TChalla: 7 (@HewkiiDaKohliiHead, @ColdGoldLazarus, @TBT_Emerald, @Ekorak, @Leoxandar, @Whaddon, @GIF.Man.Ben )
TBT: 3 (@ToaSonus , @Booster_Gold, @Chronicler )
Slime: 1 ( @xX_TChalla_Xx )
FLV: 3 (@21sselliW, @Plural, @Rac )

3 Likes

The mafia doesnā€™t require a motive, thus erasing FLV. Tchalla has the means, and does not require a motive, however had left the house. He probably would not have predicted TBT to leave (unless they have a connection) so he couldnā€™t be trying to only assassinate red. Slime is highly suspicious, however the footprints being soot means that he walked over the charred remains, so we havenā€™t any evidence of him being there at the time to commit the crime, the only theory being that he had to stop red from escaping, but how did he know red would be alone. Leaving TBT. Knowing that his house would be burnt down left. Leaving red and probably creating a way preventing him from escaping, like tying them to a chair.

TBT is the culprit, by my analysis

5 Likes

Huh this is pretty good. I my start thinking this game people.

1 Like

Sorry, but I must point something out. Tchalla was not necessarily there. Even if he was, wouldnā€™t he leave and wait for Red1s to be alone? That would either mean waiting for me to leave, or following Red1s somewhere else. A connection is not necessary.

1 Like

Stuck between TBT, Slime and FLV. Deduced Challa because for one: happens to be a pyromaniac, which I think fits too perfectly for the given situation and 2: If he was a pyromaniac and other people knew, they wouldnā€™t exactly be wanted to leave him on his own. I could go into more details with the others, but eh later.

1 Like

It was slime that SLIMY okotoran but still it mist have been him

I vote for political slime

Edited for double-post. --Jack Oā€™Neill

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m changing from @xX_TChalla_Xx to @Political_Slime. I have been reading.

1 Like

Okay, letā€™s seriously review the evidence.

TChalla is a Pyromaniac.
Slime had a trail of Soot to his house.
TBT had his house as the scene.

But thereā€™s one who stands out here: FLV, who could have burned down TBTā€™s house and left a soot trail to Slimeā€™s house. Leaving the evidence to point at everyone except her him. Plus, he LIED about the meeting taking place. He LIED, people. Automatic red flag there.

~W12~

1 Like

for reasons I have stated in post 39 and in Zelohak post 48 I am inclined to vote TBT.

I vote @TBT_Emerald

1 Like

Current votes?

1 Like

Actually, it was mentioned that he knew about the meeting, but as @Oonie mentioned, he may have lied about it. Though either way he knew about it, whether or not he lied about the details are up to opinion. (Heā€™s one of the most suspicious IMO)

1 Like

Mark one hour, folks!

3 Likes

(still) Current Votes:

@TBT_Emerald 5 (@Chronicler @Booster_Gold @Omega_Tahu @ToaSonus @Political_Slime )
@xX_TChalla_Xx 6 (@Whaddon @Leoxandar @ColdGoldLazarus @Ekorak @TBT_Emerald @ToaVoriki)
@Political_Slime 3 (@xX_TChalla_Xx @Peelacar @Rac)
@FreeLanceVelika 3 (@Plural @21sselliW @HewkiiDaKohliiHead )

correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I think this is right

2 Likes

Iā€™ll change my vote from FLV to Slime.

Slurm nu

donut die on meh

unless youā€™re a mafia in which case pls die so you canā€™t kill me

5 Likes