Okoto Mafia: Invasion

Okay I’m here now. Give me a few moments to read through and decide who to vote for.

1 Like

Changing vote from TChalla to FLV.

1 Like

This seems to be the obvious choice at first, but it seems too obvious.

Like others have said, having a motive doesn’t necessarily link them to the crime scene.

I’m not going to consider myself because I know that I’m innocent (even if none of you believe me [with good reason though]). However, as others have said, the soot tracks could have been planted.

Seems to be the culprit to me. He was the last one to see him, and burning his own house down could be a good alibi.

As such, I will be voting for @TBT_Emerald.

7 Likes

Hmm, based on the evidence, I’m voting @xX_TChalla_Xx

@Marendex_T17 @AdamusTheFirst @Zelohak @Lord_Tuma @Hawkflight @FreeLanceVelika I don’t think you’ve voted

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t. Close to coming to a decision

1 Like

I change from Slime to TBT.

1 Like

I vote TBT.
His alibi sounds more suspicious.

1 Like

I change from Slime to TBT as well.

1 Like

Ant that’s time. Scene will be up shortly.

2 Likes

I vote FreeLanceVelika. Truth be told the Skull Cultists don’t need motivation to kill whoever, but the fact that he knew and potentially lied about it (plus he could be pretending to dislike red) does lead to a lot of suspicion.

Day 2

Final votes:
TChalla: 6 (CGL, TBT, Ekorak, Leoxandar, Whaddon, Voriki)
TBT: 8 (Sonus, Chronic, Booster, Omega, Slime TChalla, FLV, Rac)
Slime: 2 (Peel, Ben)
FLV: 3 (Willess, Plural, Hewks, Adamus)

TBT was a good friend of Red1s, but unfortunately he’d spent one night too many playing ice pong with him. The previous night’s punishment for losing the bet was getting a bunch of leftover food dumped on them. TBT lost, and promptly went down to the lake immediately afterwards to clean himself off. He had no idea his house was about to go up in flames while he was out.
TBT was hoisted up on to the pedestal to face the crowd, and was done in by a guillotine fitted with a special jewel cutter blade.

@TBT_Emerald, Villager, deceased by execution

All players must PM me between now and 8:00 AM PST if they wish to use their Defense.

7 Likes

Well crud.

9 Likes

TBT! NOOOOO!!
I never really knew you, but we were such good friends!

3 Likes

is there a particular song you want for your funeral @TBT_Emerald?

2 Likes

Well dog-gonit. I should have gone with TChalla.

3 Likes

Well then, turns out he was a Villager, Ranaki, I would like to kil- wait… Wrong Mafia…
/s

Nah, but seriously sorry @TBT_Emerald

4 Likes

As with Booster_Gold, I apologize for your death. :frowning:

4 Likes

If @xX_TChalla_Xx is the Cultist
I will buy myself a Pizza

1 Like

Wow I’m sorry @TBT_Emerald I really thought it was you. Good job @Oonie You really had us thinking, or just having fun.