Okoto Mafia: The Ancient City

I’m quickly realizing I should have made this way bigger than I did. ._.

Oh well. Good to know there’s a fair amount of interest in mafia here.

-MT

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe we could fill a twenty-slot list.

3 Likes

I vote for Chro.

One thing I forgot to mention but definitely should now: If the vote ends in a tie between the top vote getters, both of them will be lynched.

-MT

1 Like

You can expand it next game!

1 Like

isn’t their usually a guilty innocent call right before they get killed?

1 Like

I’m gonna vote @John_Smith

I want to vote for @John_Smith in the interest of honest self-preservation, but based on the situation it’s going to make me look pretty bad if he turns out innocent.

(Wait, @Chro, you say. If you’re innocent why would you vote for someone who you don’t think is guilty? Glad you asked. It’s called self-preservation. When people enter Mafia games, they have a tendency to get a little more… ruthless. It is just a game, and as soon as it ends we can easily start a new one, so it isn’t technically going to be a ginormous issue if you’re rapidly eliminated… but it certainly dampens the fun some if you have to watch, dead, while the game continues. Normally I wouldn’t wish this on my friends, but in the spirit of the game… self-preservation is key.
Wait, @Chro, you say. That didn’t make sense and I’m convinced that you’re guilty. What, haven’t you played Mafia before?..
[crickets]
Uh, never mind.
Seriously though, I feel like it’s partially my duty to teach inexperienced Mafia players about the game. I can do this simply by introducing commonplace Mafia tactics and strategies to get people used to 'em, and frankly self-preservation is so basic as to not warrant being termed a strategy, but I’ll do so anyway to prove a point.)

Well, no risk no reward no fun, I suppose. I vote for @John_Smith. The actual clue-based evidence for him is kinda weak (my suspicions lie with @MillsyUnderscore to be honest, but I don’t want to risk a double hang) but I don’t want to die so soon either, and if I have to eliminate John to survive so be it. He’ll probably just regenerate later on right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

YAY!!! A Town Of Salem game! I’m in!
oh, it’s started… walks away

2 Likes

I vote Milsy

The way I see it, John_Smith seems to be the most likely of outcomes. He would most likely be the only one who has ever successfully kidnapped a person before. As such, he would be less likely to get caught in such an act, based on experiences.

It seems like TAKING SOMEONE’S HEART OUT AND DUMPING THE BODY INTO A VOLCANO would be something people would have noticed,

But only if the person was inexperienced.

Thus, all fingers point to Smithy.

1 Like

You seem quite insistent that it’s not you.

Perhaps too insistent

2 Likes

OR MAYBE l just don’t wanna die ;-;

My picture is of Sherlock. I like analyzing this stuff.

1 Like

I change my vote from Chro to Millsy.

2 Likes

John Smith: 4
Millsy: 3
Chro: 0
Yink: 0

Vote Changes Used: John Smith (1)

-MT

[quote=“Matoro, post:52, topic:5657, full:true”]
You seem quite insistent that it’s not you.

Perhaps too insistent
[/quote]Millsy’s logic seems somewhat sound, as far as what we’re given. Besides, if someone is guilty, do you expect them to admit it and roll over and die? Of course everyone’s going to insist that they’re innocent. Also, as I explained with my self-preservation rant above, it’s unsurprising that Millsy’s reasoning would seem that way.
Not sure whether I want to change votes yet.
I don’t want to vote for Millsy because the logic of the people who have voted for him seems shaky. Rise immediately voted for Mills, then said he didn’t want to vote yet, but when I called him out he said that he decided by process of elimination without going into detail about what that meant. Suspicious? Decide for yourself, but I certainly think that it doesn’t seem too incriminating to Millsy - quite the opposite. I would expect a Mafian to immediately vote for someone without reason if they wanted to divert suspicion from one of their own.

2 Likes

QUICK TIMEOUT

Do g2 Bonkles even HAVE organs? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think that’s irrelevant.
Please offer some more legitimate defence instead of distraction or else I may be inclined to vote for you. :laughing:

2 Likes

I vote for Obam- I mean Yink.

I can’t trust a man who likes collecting souls

3 Likes

That’s why I said ‘timeout.’ :stuck_out_tongue: