Omega Jaller (Bionicle Futures)

Size Comparison:

Please leave thoughts and criticism!

23 Likes

That red and white Rahkshi dude looks freakishly similar to one of my own Mocs. I’m not insinuating that you copied me or anything, as I’ve never shared him. Just a bit weird.

I really like the Moc itself. He could probably do with a bit more orange though.

1 Like

Awesome moc, I really like it. My one complaint, and it’s a minor one and probably just die to personal preference, is that the back sticks out a little too much in my opinion. Other that that, this is really cool. Also, speaking of the white rahkshi dude, is that supposed to be the white and red barraki (can’t remember his name) before he became a barraki? Just a guess

1 Like

No, just a red and white rakshi, not pridak.
@Monopoly what a cowinkydink.

2 Likes

The best part is how the torso colors match those on the mask. Nice touch.

1 Like

Nice looking Moc overall.
I’m a bit bothered by that little gap between the orange chestplate and his pelvis. That may be a bit difficult to properly address with his current build, which is a pity because that torso construction is pretty rad.
Maybe put on a different piece of Pelvis armor that goes a bit further up and around?
Metru chest covers are a bit of a cliché choice for Pelvis armor, I know, I know. But frankly that’s because they’re amazing at it. One should fit nicely here, similar to how it works on your Kopaka.

1 Like

Maybe. lol I’ve used most of mine so hopefully I can find the piece. Preferably the one in dark red.

1 Like

Same lol. In my case, they’re usually buried deep in the torso construction to hold together some technic bars, so it’s tough to get ahold of one even just to test if the piece fits at all :sweat_smile:.
And they usually look so good that you wouldn’t want to replace them even if they’re decorative, like the one on Jallers back. Like, you could just take that one off, but it just looks so good there and nothing else can do it quite like em :laughing:.

1 Like

Ikr. They are one of bionicle’s most useful pieces.

1 Like

Im in a similar situation to @Monopoly, I havent shared the moc I speak of, but this looks (sortof) similar. also your krakahn wielder looks similar to one I made (though I pointed that out in that moc’s topic).
I do have just a bit of criticism, and that is his legs and torso seem a bit long, though that could just be me

1 Like

He is lanky but proportionate.
Thanks for the criticism it’s always appreciated!

1 Like

Cool MOC, pieces blend together really well. The only thing I don’t really like here is the legs, they still look good, but they are too short compared to the torso. I think that shortening the torso would help improve the proportions. I see a friction extender in the waist. Only taking it out would make things a lot better, in my opinion.

2 Likes

As some have pointed out, the torso looks a bit too long. The upper torso looks great, the foot piece and the armor piece works really well. Surprisingly, the Inika feet do a good job as shin guards. Nice work!

1 Like

I would remove the friction adder joint from the waist but then his arms would be too long and I’d have to remove friction adder joints from them. Plus His weapons are a bit too heavy for normal 2008 joints. Plus I’m not sure the ball joint could support the waist without the friction adder.

Could we get some break down pictures? Maybe there’s a way to shorten the torso without sacrificing the friction piece.

1 Like

I like this, but the pelvis feels unarmored

1 Like

Here yee go.
shorter torso.
Makes his lower torso a bit more gappy though

6 Likes

I really like the Torso as it is in regular length.
Maybe just make his legs longer instead, specifically his lower legs?
But then again, I don’t have a problem with his current proportions in the first place, so I’m not one to talk.

1 Like

Thanks!