Omega Nexus: A MFZ company

This weekend I’m going to play a game of Mobile Frame Zero with my family. of course, I ended up making the mechs for my parents, but I got my sisters to make some mechs of they’re own. since we’re playing a skirmish, we can only have 3-4 mechs, so i decided to go all ouit and have 4 fully equipped mechs. You’ve all already seen [Vertigo] (Vertigo), my favorite out of the 4, with Bullet being a close second.

Group shot

Soldier units:
Nothing too special, you can attach some of Vertigo’s Modules too them, and they’re jetpacks were Vertigo’s former rocket boots.

Artillery unit:
Bullet’s name was drawn from Bullet the Blue Sky, a song by U2. His design was based off of the Gundam Virtue, mainly in the ida of the dual GN cannons on it’s shoulders. the entire backpack can be removed, and even put on one of the soldier mechs of wanted. in game, this unit will be in a corner, providing long range support for the soldier units, and being defended by Vertigo.

this concludes my current Mobile Frame Company, I might expand on it in the future.

Critique wanted, and Enjoy!!!

27 Likes

Givin’ me ideas…

1 Like

This makes me want to do something like this at a slightly larger scale.

1 Like

Nice. I like the yellow one best out of the group.

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

It’d be easier to work with and making a basic skeleton would prove easy.

1 Like

Thanks Guys!

@JoeScibelli But then it wouldn’t be able to scale to other MFZ frames.

1 Like

Who said it would be for MFZ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You are unfairly good at these little chibi designs.

EXCELLENT work in my opinion.

1 Like

@Ekorak Thanks, tbh though I heavily based off them from the instructions in the PDF for the game.

These look fantastic, the yellow one in particular.

1 Like

These are awesome, especially at such a small scale!

1 Like

Pretty cool group of mechs ya got there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel inspired.
See ya.

1 Like

I built my own, it is supposed to be a Zen Master, do you think I should post it?

Sure, go ahead!

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

i suddenly want to build something like this xD

2 Likes

They remind me of that robot x-pod.

2 Likes