Onipa 2.0

Well, I finally made Onipa better. He’ still the same size, and he doesn’t look that different. But, I made that terrible neck connection into an alright neck, lost the CCBS core, and still kept the dual rohtuka spinners that everyone seemed to like. So here is the moc update that isn’t really that different but still fixes some of the major issues.

Species: Toa

Element: Plasma

Kanohi: mask of gravity

Weapons: Rhoutuka Jetpack, sword, element gun, power gauntlet, lightsaber

obligatory Nyran shot.

Weapons:

Based off of this nerf sword.

It has the ability to unlock more of their elemental energy, of which they normally can only use the tiniest fraction. After prolonged exposure to the sword, a toa can unlock more of their power on their own, but the sword does it without tiring them out.

Element gun:

I’ll skip all the explaining of how this works and just say that when you load a toa stane into it you get control over that element.

Power gauntlet:

Same premise as the element gun

Lightsaber:

Does it need explaining?

Matoran form:

13 Likes

It looks OK, but I think the arms look a bit strange.

3 Likes

uper arms are funny. Got any Metru lower arms or something?

1 Like

Hmm… I think the arms could use some more/ better CCBS and also he’s a pretty stubby Toa. but everything else is good, and the Rhotuka spinners are really cool.

1 Like

I really like this MOC (and not only because the name is similar to mine =p)
But the trans-blue CCBS shell in his chest looks a bit awkward.

1 Like

plasma’s color scheme is white and orange, I should know.

1 Like

Funny thing is, you also told me that last time I posted Onipa, but he’s not black, grey, and blue because he’s a toa of plasma, he’s those colors because he’s a cyborg, like darth vader.

You still need some white an orange in there if he is a toa of plasma. Also, why does he have to be a toa can’t he just have power over plasma without being a toa?

1 Like

First of all, this would be a more boring topic if it only had the matoran form of him instead of the toa form. Second, like I just told Payinku the reason why he isn’t white and orange is because he’s a cyborg covered in metal parts, like Darth Vader.

I’m sure he meant a toa-like being with control over plasma, like axonn/brutaka/hydraxon/etc.

[quote=“Sciencegiraffe, post:9, topic:12060”]
Second, while being a toa those other element wielding weapons allow him to use more than one element at once.
[/quote]I can ignore the elemental mask, but when you start giving your self-moc multiple elements, OOP.

1 Matoran(species) are already biomechanical.
2 if he was ‘covered in metal parts’ you would still see some of his original colors, also the moc doesn’t convey that, at all.

3 Likes

maybe his colors burned off or something? Or custom colorscheme

1 Like

And thus, burnt orange was invented.

2 Likes

^this

^this

and this

also matoran already are covered in metal parts so you argument is a moot point but then again it is your moc so whatever do what you want to do

1 Like

“I’m sure he meant a toa-like being with control over plasma, like axonn/brutaka/hydraxon/etc.”

Ok, but why not be a toa?

“I can ignore the elemental mask, but when you start giving your self-moc multiple elements, OOP.”

Fair enough. Forget what I said there he usually only uses those elemental weapons when he’s a matoran I just wasn’t really thinking when I said that.

“1 Matoran(species) are already bio mechanical
2 if he was ‘covered in metal parts’ you would still see some of his original colors, also the moc doesn’t convey that, at all.”

I’m fully aware that matoran are already bio mechanical, but the entire outside of him is covered in the cyborg metal, not just part of him. When you look at Darth Vader you can’t see any human skin. It’s the same deal here.

This also applies to @Greencapps

also chest needs more armor.

1 Like

I think he’s just fine and dandy without it. :wink:

1 Like

What other kind of chest armor would you want me put on?

Uh. No. This thing is not covered in armor.

1 Like

What do you mean? If you’re talking about that big gear in his chest that’s there to give a more bio-mechanical look.

It’s way too thin for there to be any layers of armor on this thing

1 Like