Onipa 2.0

1: I won’t unless I can think of a better way that isn’t too big without taking apart another moc or set.

2: Thanks.

3: Ok, I get that. But the trans-blue matches his eyes and there is plenty of blue plasma in the universe. One simple example of that is blue fire. Yes, fire is a plasma.

But that doesn’t matter. The colors are orange white and blue. It has nothing to do with real plasma

1 Like

Yes but red isn’t in the official color scheme either so I was saying that blue works just as well as red.

@Payinku
Since you wanted to see him in white and orange, this is the best I can give you for now. It’s him as a matoran before he became a cyborg.

Here is what he looked like half way through becoming a cyborg.

those sets were mutated or in takanuvas case had a disposition in story that caused the color change

1 Like

Here’s the thing about those sets. The Keetorange and Orange in Hewkii and Pohatu are seen as a massive Con for those sets, Silver and Black are pretty basic for a Toa of Earth, and Takanuva is technically the only Toa of Light we’ve seen, meaning his primary color could’ve been white or Gold.

1 Like

Both versions here look better

3 Likes