Overwatch

What is that? Isn’t it like a competitive thing?

Yeppers.

And it does…

Sudden Death is brutal, because many maps favor an attacker or defender on the first point, ESPECIALLY payload maps. It’s basically a coin toss to decide who wins, because if you get stuck in a Sudden Death on Route 66, you’d better hope you’re on attack.

The game looks amazing but my local game store is charging 80$ for it on PS4 (I Don’t have a good PC). Dunno if It’s worth that price tag for me. :sweat:

$80? It was my understanding that $60 is the standard console price.

3 Likes

Yeah, what store is it? Besides, if they charge that much for it, then you’re better off getting it on the PSYCHOLOGICAL store, unless you want the two physical itmes, the cheap and ugly baby Winston figure, and possibly a poster. I’m not sure about the second one, though.

@TakumaNuva @Radiation-7901 It’s a locally owned store, I usually buy from there cause it’s only a couple blocks away from my house and they’re usually pretty good with prices. I might just go to an EB Games that’s across town and check the price there, cause i’m still sure it should 60.

Mind you I should’ve noted that i’m talking about canadian dollars, but I’m pretty sure the exchange rate isn’t that trashy right now. :confused:

EDIT: Nope. It’s just the canadian price. That’s annoying.

2 Likes

Still better than Australia tho.
(I only payed $80, but retail is $100).

I’m still up to play with anyone on Xbox, if any of you exist…

3 Likes

Niiiiice

4 Likes

Can’t watch the videos since they won’t play for some reason, but I’m assuming Ana is Pharah’s mother like some people have speculated?

she is
since this woman is the Sniper with the Beret shown in the scene in Solider 76’s origin
also Ana is the second oldest Hero at 60
first is Reinhardt at 61

1 Like

Though technically we don’t know Soldier: 76 or Reaper’s age, but since Morrison and Reyes were young when Reinhardt was still kinda old, it’s safe to assume they’re younger.

2 Likes

I would agree
since 76 looks around 50-ish
and I would say Reaper would not age as quick since his Cells are Decaying and Regenerating at the same time

1 Like

I’ve played a bit of Ana on the PTR, and I have to say, she’s pretty fun. Not my favorite character by a long shot, but she’s really fun to play as.

Yeah I tried her out as well, and man does my aim suck…
With some practice, she could easily be my 2nd or 3rd favorite character to play as.
and her Shrike skin is the best thing I’ve ever seen omg

2 Likes

I’m guessing from the gameplay trailer that she’s a support hero with healing capabilities given when she shoots allies, and has abilities that enable her to put different effects on the opposing team.

That sleeping animation tho

So, a TF2 Guardian Crossbow with debuffs and a scope? Niiiice.

1 Like