Payinku's MOC Topic (feedback wanted)

Payinku:

All of these MoCs look great. Keep up the great work!

A bit off topic, but how do you post an Imgur album directly on the boards?

just copypaste the link.

[quote=“DarkTakanuva, post:41, topic:4769”]
All of these MoCs look great. Keep up the great work!
[/quote]thanks :smile:

1 Like

so, it’s been a while…

have some G2 mocs

and the great G2 rahi, the dingodile!

feedback appreciated.

10 Likes

The croc Rahi is amazing; the kid protector is very kid-like. I really like the design for the MoC with Kopaka’s mask and the super-buff Jungle Protector.

Great job!

3 Likes

The Dingo-Dile is a fantastic use of CCBS, though it could use some more Metru Green. That Kopaka-esque MOC looks good too.

I’m not a fan of the trans-orangered on the Kid Protector, and the buff PoJ’s limbs look too skinny.

Hope that’s enough feedback for ya. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there’s actually a fair amount on its underbelly.

[quote=“Political_Slime, post:45, topic:4769”]
I’m not a fan of the trans-orangered on the Kid Protector
[/quote]honestly neither am I, then again, I don’t really like trans orange in general.

[quote=“Political_Slime, post:45, topic:4769”]
the buff PoJ’s limbs look too skinny.
[/quote]more the fault of a lack of keetorange parts, and size constraints.

1 Like

Huh. I couldn’t really tell from the pictures. (also ya don’t have much of that Dark Lime green or whatever the heck that is on his jaw :wink:)

If used correctly, I think it’s alright. I’m not really a fan of Trans-Hands in general though. :confused:

bruh

do you even jetbug?

7 Likes

I am loving that Dingodile! We should get @anon68675807 to see it…

4 Likes

sees Dingodile

Guys I found my G2 self moc.

7 Likes

I like those little dudes! Cute! Though the Jungle-esque ones shoulders look a taaaad too big. :stuck_out_tongue:

The silver on the Dingodile (awesome name BTW) doesn’t really fit.

So here’s some dingodile advice because I love Yink and I’m a Hawkflight today.

Give if a baby to chew on, a cow riding it and just some orange for the whole dingo thing and your good. Perhaps even use the Nex/Bulk 3.0 helmet as the head? It’ll add to the dingo aspect. Other wise it’s pretty solid on the crocodile thing.

I still love it.

3 Likes

so, some new “mocs” which is a term I use loosely for these.

improved takanuva

Hafu and Payinku tohunga

9 Likes

Is there any particular reason you went with tan for Takanuva? It clashes with the warm gold IMO.

Can’t comment on the Tohunga since I’m not at all familiar with the source material. But they look like fine kitbashes! :smiley:

3 Likes

Za warudo.

this wasn’t a very serious moc(hence the lack of backdrop), I just wanted to see if I could make Dio using CCBS.

5 Likes

@LelouchViBritannia would kill you. Possibly

also wasn’t it just a normal bright shade fo yellow, or was gold the only thing lying around?

It needs to be bright yellow like the bananaman Dio is

1 Like

Wow, all of these look awesome!

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of the tan on Takanuva, but the little tools/weapons on the Matoran just look outright adorable. I love it!

huh, using this topic again…

this is what happens when lego screws up my order and sends me an extra scorpio instead of 2 warriors(they were nice enough to send me my warrior after I told them about the mix up),
#the kultamate combiner
(and yes, I do know that the entire mid section is horrible)

5 Likes

yes…

…also the combiner is pretty good…