Personal Bionicle Shrines

Does anyone have a “shrine” or area dedicated to Bionicle like I do? I got a couple:
1st is my Takanuva shrine of all things Takanuva!

2nd and 3rd are my 2015 winter wave shrines!

Lastly is a closeish up of my map of okoto made out of the extra studs from the launchers.

So who has a shrine? Feel free to post pictures of all your glorious shrines!

27 Likes

I had a hexagonal end table in my room, and when my 2015 sets were still together, I had each toa and protector pair facing outward on each side with their corresponding skull spider behind them, and LoSS in the middle.

5 Likes

That sounds beautiful.

1 Like

Does my entire room count? XD
Seriously, there’s a piece of Bionicle memorabilia on every wall in there.

6 Likes

Twas beautiful for about five days. Then, all of them were in pieces. :blush:

1 Like

I use to have a shelf for displaying my MOCs. Not anymore, though.

Ya I have shelves and bins, and then more bins, and then posters of Bionicle. I just wish I had more room and then more bionicles ;-;

My brother and I used to set up fight scenes with all of our MOCs. They were pretty epic.

3 Likes

I myself don’t have a shrine for my BIONICLE sets, but in my cousins new house he has a ledge in one room that he put all his BIONICLE sets on. And he also refers to that room as “The BONKLE Shrine”

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to display Lego things on…

2 Likes

Then where do you put 'em?

In the negative zone obviously! /s

I got a row of shelves for them, and a little box full of all of the set boxes underneath it… yeah that’s pretty much it… :expressionless:

2 Likes

I slap them somewhere on my desk for a day or so the rip them apart and shove them in a bin…

1 Like

The brutality…

The poor plastic…

8 Likes

I had a shrine dedicated to Gali, my favorite character, once.

2 Likes

Shines are stupid

I dON’7 WaneT ReliJ10N in mUY BoNKLe

No but seriously I’ve never had a shine, I never even though about having one so this is a first for me.

Ya shrine is a loose term this, cause it’s just selves of bionicles. But it’s kinda a shrine.

1 Like

I guess you could say I have a few shrines, in a very loose sense. I have a few posters hanging over my bed, the bookshelves where I keep my collection, and there are always a few on my desk that I cycle in and out.

7 Likes

Glorious

3 Likes