Personal Bionicle Shrines

I also have some shrines lol

6 Likes

That’s a fine shrine you got there sir!

3 Likes

Onepu is just like “aww yeah, i’m on a lavaboard”

11 Likes

I have them sprinkeld averywhere in my house lol

@tak210 Thanks man your takanuvas are pretty sick too!

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic thrice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

8 Likes

Nice! I was gunna show all my selves but a few are Mocs that I have yet to show so soon they can be revealed…

1 Like

Cant wait to see :smile:

the floor is my shrine
for every lego i own

4 Likes

Well, I have a shelf…but that’s cluttered with LEGO Star Wars, so my G2 BIONICLE sets are cluttering my desk.

My G1 sets are just shoved against the wall…as are my MOCs…And then my closet is filled with boxes, instructions, parts, canisters, etc…

…But I do have a single shrine, with one BIONICLE set on it. That set is…Kongu Inika. don’t ask why

2 Likes

Can you at least tell us what the shrine looks like? :stuck_out_tongue:

A giant Suletu

It’s just a shelf separate from the others. I keep my favorite things on it (like my LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village, my self-MOC, etc.)

So not necessarily a BIONICLE shrine, as much as a LEGO shrine.

The closest thing I have is my shelf of mocs, tastefully decorated with various loose parts

4 Likes

Define “tastefully”…

the only loose parts that I display are masks and weapons.

2 Likes

Tastefully meaning I set them there to save them, and forget about them, but are still artfully arranged.

the only loose parts that I display are masks and weapons that have nowhere else to go but are too cool to be put away

2 Likes

Like the Squid launcher! :octopus:

3 Likes

if only i had one :cry: i have less than five projectile weapons
or the vahi

2 Likes

Friday I got the vahi jelly yet

1 Like

Which one did you get?

golden vahi also purple kratta which my cat tried to eat

3 Likes

I have 2 gold Vahi and 3 purple Kraata.