Personal Bionicle Shrines

That’s what I’m jelly of, also the bug spray canisters. Because most of mine are missing/damaged. :cry:

3 Likes

Witch doctor is all like

“man, I own this place”

2 Likes

Yeah , twin cordak

That guy is awesome haha , used 6 cordak blasters on him

Edited for double post and censored for inappropriate language. @Sanction, please be careful in the future. Happy Boarding! -legomaster

3 Likes

Now that’s dedication.

As for me, not really - I do have a shelf where most of my Slizer revamps currently reside, though. I say most because it’s not enough space to fit all of them, even crowded together as they are.

But yeah, otherwise I just have stuff sprinkled about my room.

4 Likes

I used to have something similar to a shrine I suppose when I was younger, but today this is the closest thing that I’ve got.

6 Likes

I have at least four of those books.

At first, I thought, looking from far away that the Kratta were jelly beans.

1 Like

But if you wanted to take one of the books out, you’d have to move the sets aside; potentially ruining their poses :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, their poses aren’t really that complicated and hard to recreate, so it’s not really an issue.

I did however buy a new bookshelf a few weeks ago where I have put all of the books, so now there’s nothing behind the Bionicles. But since that bookshelf was a part of my project to rearrange stuff in the room, so might my “shrine” for them change.

2 Likes

/s

1 Like

Heh, I had all of my Bionicle figures standing on various shelves in my room until … 5 years or so ago, but all the dust … So I finally went over to putting every figure in its box (as far as I still had the original canisters/boxes, all the remaining ones were put in a chest)

So I ended up with what I call my “Bionicle wall”:

Glorious, isn’t it?

So, at the bottom are what I have from 2015 so far, 5 of my 6 Hero Factory sets, Axonn, Vultraz, the Jetrax T6, the Toa Inika, Toas Norik and Iruini (both 2x), Toa Mata and Toa Nuva, spare Boggarak and Hordika Vakama

In the middle are from front to back the canister sets from 2008 to 2009, the Bionicle Stars, The Matoran from 2008, two of my three Agori and a spare Suukorak. (The free space is reserved for the summer 2015 wave)

On the top are the Barraki, five of the six Piraka and behind them the Bohrok, Bohrok Kal, Rahkshi and Vahki.

(Some of my Titans, the Toa Metru, Toa Hordika, Toa Mahri, Visorak and my Slizers are stored elsewhere in my room.)

10 Likes

oh ma ged , that actually looks awesome … i would have done the same thing but SOMEONE through all my boxes out … i cry evry tim

2 Likes