Personal Bionicle Shrines

Need tips on displaying for the Bionicle 2015 masks, was thinking of having one of those display cases with that sort of velvety interior that you always see inside spy/assassin cases? Just so its easy to display the masks while keeping them fairly secure and safe.

Anyone have any suggestions? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really display my masks. I keep my special ones in a little chest that I keep in the corner of the room :expressionless:

3 Likes

I do not display my masks. I put them on MOCs and in my MOCing pile.

3 Likes

Yeah, i would do the same, i just have some masks that i want to make sure don’t get damaged or anything. I’m a bit of a collector :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Right now, my golden mask of water and two skull spiders are not on anything…

Masks of jungle make great shoulder pads.

Yeah, been trying to do that to use up some of my skull spider masks, though they always seem wobbly.

At one point was tempted to make a sort of shrine for the spiders, just having them all positioned in a shoebox filled with string and stuff with LoSS in the centre. I don’t know ><

3 Likes

Add it to the shoulder, and then push down.

Yeah, tried that - should probably talk via pm about it to avoid going off-topic. Though yeah, it attaches to the joint, it just doesn’t stay locked.

1 Like

One sec. I will shot you a PM.

1 Like

I misread your message as One sec, I will shoot you at pm. lol

2 Likes

I did say the wrong thing…

My personal bio cave

Not all barnacles tho , some hero factory and random stuff like insect spray ( in case of skull spiders or visorak )

16 Likes

Always good to keep the bug spray ready with all the insect rahi!

7 Likes

[Jelly intensifies]

I need a thing like this

2 Likes

Does that Thornatus have Cordak blasters?

4 Likes

This right here is purely amazing!

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

And a Vorox is piloting it

5 Likes

Lovely

5 Likes

These guys seem to have a thing for Cordaks…

psst… how’s about we wrap this and get back on-topic?

9 Likes

What i’m jelly of, are those shelves. I need shelves like that, but my ceiling might not be high enough.

4 Likes