Photez V26

This is it. For the first time ever, I’m completely satisfied with Photez’s design. There’s nothing that really annoys me, he’s sturdy and highly poseable. Sure, he’s not flawless, but for me this is something I’ve been trying to do for the past 5 years.

This version takes a lot from the V25, with the notable changes being lengthened, more proportionate legs, a sturdier, bulkier, less gappy torso and more filled out arms. I’ve finally added back the silver to his colour scheme which has been missing since 2018, and I think it works really well.

With his new leg extensions, he’s now ludicrously tall:

35 Likes

Woah he looks really cool. The parts usage is great, the shaping is great, very nice job.

speaking of self-mocs, what’s your progress on the next batch?

2 Likes

You’re 100% done. I’m still working on the other two.

3 Likes

hooray!

1 Like

This is Very Nice™, but the arms feel a wee bit too short compared to the body. I’d suggest adding the smallest CCBS limb piece to the elbow or the upper arm. Though, adding it to the elbow would give him more articulation and make him look more bestial, if that’s what you’re going for.

3 Likes

It’s… it’s beautiful. It is

just like most of your drawings, which I think is funny and fitting. It’s a really neat design and a pretty unique silhouette. Great work, Monopoly! I’m glad you’re satisfied.

(…It’s also the incarnate creator of bats. I don’t know whether to bow in respect or cower in abject terror. =P)

4 Likes

While the silver does a lot and matches the spine well, I feel like the torso is a lil too long.

3 Likes

Finally that stars spine piece is blended into the body :clap: , love the gauntlet design

2 Likes

He’s actually already got them on the upper arm, I’ll try adding them to the elbows.

3 Likes

Hmm…I think the heights just right…
(I love the moc)
Olisi will meet you soon…

2 Likes

Cool build! I like the spine accent there!

2 Likes

is he anorexic or something because dang is that a lanky bonkle
i like him but i feel that his torso is too long.

2 Likes

It’s nice when you hit a sweet spot like this, isn’t it?

2 Likes

boi long

2 Likes

spine looks really cool!!

2 Likes

Pretty sweet

2 Likes