Pictures of the Toa found! 2015!

Video’s up!

7 Likes

Glad you took my advice. :wink:

Did you happen to mention shovel hands? :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I’ll go see for myself.

EDIT: Check this out:

Since the earth protector has trans-purple limbs, I’m guessing that means Onua will also have them (meaning they will not be blue)

8 Likes

@Political_Nuju found another leak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

7 Likes

I’ve been rick rolled for the first time. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

…must…resist…urge…to rob…lego…

Am I the only one who thinks that the background for him kinda looks like Karda Nui?

Anyway that mask looks epic and he looks the best out of these in general. Will probably get two or three of him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think its the blue they used for break out stringer’s chest piece.

that mask is just amazing. Who knew Akamai was both the name of the Mask of Creation, AND the wearer?

Not sure if anyone’s mentioned this, but its kinda obvious that looking at the earth protector ALL protectors will have dual-colored heads, not just the fire

4 Likes

Exactly! And that is AWESOME!!!

Am I the only one who is listening Rick Astley?

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

We must inform @Eljay and @Venom of this news

No, I fell for it too. :wink:

1 Like

Pohatu looks awesome

It’s not really a huge deal, haha, pretty much implied :stuck_out_tongue:

You fool!

But still… Nicely done.

Anyway, I like that the Earth Protector’s mask is both black and purple, I hope the other protector’s masks will also be multi-colored.

Whoever misspelled “Photo”… Or is it in a different language? Anyway it doesn’t matter because we got these epic photos!

2 Likes

It seems that Onua discovered his rigerous workout training wasn’t enough. Now, he’s trying to one-up Shovel Knight! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Earth protector will bethe first protector I build!

1 Like

The voices of the swarms are telling me to kick you in the shin :pensive:

2 Likes

I just hope they don’t ruin the Jungle protector because that’s my favorite protector and the first I build.

[quote=“Indigogeek1, post:35, topic:2989, full:true”]
OMG… That Pakari… My face is gonna get a whole lot sexier. (Is that even possible?)
[/quote] Dude! We are going to look so epic! And those trans purple bones tho.
High five bro! :hand: