Pictures of the Toa found! 2015!

Does anybody know the link to the earth protector off of just2good’s eurobrick.

I should totally go be going to sleep, so only a few thoughts:

Dat lavaboard as swords confirmed. Didn’t really believe it would work out but it’s cool.

Pohatu has feet addition foot jets. Yes.

OH MY MATA NUI ONUA IS AMAZING AND HAS SHREDDER CLAWS AND TRANS PURPLE AND A MASK THAT LOOKS HALF DECENT AND SHREDDER CLAWS WITH CLIPS AND HIS SHOULDER PADS USE HORDIKA NECKS AND (dies of happiness)

Lewa wings confirmed.

Does Kopaka’s blades do anything?

Black and trans purple molded protector mask… all the way.

2 Likes

That’s actually a good question. What’s kopaka gonna do? Maybe his shield turns into blades and the other things turn into skis?

2 Likes

Hey, ditto. I just asked someone to wake me up at 5:00 tomorrow.

Pretty sure the blades spin. Look at how they’re attached to his hand. Looks pretty clearly like a blue half-pin-half-axle is connecting them to his hand.

Onua is quite large. Outwardly large, that is. But the Earth Protector looks very cool. I am glad that it has the two-colour mask.

2 Likes

Trust me guys,if they presents Bionicle when i’m at school,i’m going to scream like a little [BRICK] all over the place.

Not so subtle swear word is not so subtlety replaced

1 Like

Tahu reminds me a bit like Drift from the TFAOE like as he puts the HF/Chima swords on his back!

1 Like

This is what happens when I’m gone for a day. -.- But yeah, these look great, and I’m somewhat more hyped now, so hooray!

2 Likes

THEY ADDED MORE PURPLE TO ONUA
YES!
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!
OH MY HYPE YES!
YES!
(pssh body invalid my butt)

2 Likes

Go dig some money out of my wallet Onua!

2 Likes

it’s actualy quite the opposite.

1 Like

Kopaka IMO looks the best

Even with that stupid silver HFBA armor

2 Likes

shouldn’t this be shut down already? This topic is long-past it’s expiration date

3 Likes

Well, if people like you don’t necropost like this, we don’t even need to lock them since they won’t get any activity anyway.

9 Likes