Piraka Revamps (The Gang's on the Loose)

Yo, yo, Piraka! You may have already seen my revamp of Reidak.

And he’s pretty cool on his own. But now I present to you the Trigger: Avak!

So, there’s two out of six. I have also created a revamp of the Beast. Here’s Vezok!

Unfortunately, at this point in time, I have not finished Hakann or Zaktan. And I really need to get started on Thok. But I only need a couple of pieces for the former two. So those should be up soon. But what do you think of these three? Suggestions? Hate mail?

77 Likes

Neato

but Vezok looks abit odd with Vorahk staff piece

also

Paging @Viper

Better start Finishing Zaktan @Chronicler17

1 Like

they look sick

2 Likes

I like Reidak’s bulk, Avak’s cobbled together look and Vesok’s armour.

However, you really need more light. It’s hard to critique when we can’t see parts clearly. Try setting some desklamps up.

Check out this article for both basic and advanced techniques. Good photography does wonders for viewer engagement.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/tips-for-moc-photography/2514

4 Likes

I love how distinct they all are and the certain design choices you used with each.

3 Likes

they look very nice, you should be proud of yourself

1 Like

Amazing work on these! The different armour styles really bring out their different personalities and so on. Great work!

4 Likes

Nice Work.

1 Like

These all look reall well done, and they keep the aesthetics of their original counter-parts. Well done!
I would get rid of the staff piece in Vezok’s crotch-area, as it seems… distracting.

3 Likes

yo, yo, kopaka

6 Likes

somebody get the Guards

2 Likes

I absolutely love the distinctness between them, like seriously, I hate how the original sets had no distinctness.

3 Likes

They are so cool.

I want to make 3d models of these and use then in an animated series I’m making.

2 Likes

I love how you’ve made them all unique, deviating from the clones of the original piraka, would love viper to see this

2 Likes

There’s no Zaktan yet tho

2 Likes

Once again, my comment hath been stolen…

They look slick, although, loincloths?

I think Avak needs some armor on his shoulders and some more tan/brown there too. Vezok looks sick with the solver, too!

Viper would be disappointed…

3 Likes

These MOCs are pretty cool!

2 Likes

Ok, not a fan of Reidak or Avak… but dang that Vezok looks great. I really like the use of the Onua weapons. Though that rahkshi staff sticking out of his bum looks really out of place and is distracting.

1 Like

My favorite’s Reidak because he looks the most similar to his original form. I like the other two, but they just seem too much like completely original designs.

Otherwise, these are awesome MOCs!

Nice Revamp!
8/10
Can’t wait to see the rest!

1 Like