Piraka Revamps (The Gang's on the Loose)

Exquisite! Also, don’t forget to make the 7th Piraka, Veson!

2 Likes

Nice, this guys look like they could take any toa. Will you do the other 3?

1 Like

I’ll say that their diversity does them well, as both Reidak and Avak have that uniqueness, even though both share distinct aspects. Vezok definitely has that bulky feel, but the rahkshi staff looks… odd, to say the least. I’ll have @Ranaki_Pakewa do the rest of the talking. XP

Reidak and Avak are fantastic. I agree with the comments on the Rahkshi tail for Vezok, but I also feel like he has an overabundance of silver. Gunmetal and gold feel more like secondary colors on the others, so having that overabundance of silver (especially with the Onua 2015 shoulder pads) is jarring.

Many of you have commented that I need to do

Yes. As a matter of fact, I am only missing his spine and Scissor. To BrickLink! And Hakann and Thok are on the way.

Well, I hadn’t originally planned on Vezon, but I might. I might.
As for Vezok’s Rahkshi staff, (Deal with it shades). I think it’s okay.

Fun fact, that’s the only Piraka set I have. The parts for the other two (soon to be five) came from BrickLink.
I’m glad you like the revamps, and I will update with Thok, Zaktan, and Hakann as soon as they are done!

1 Like

Loving Vezon. The head seems a tad too hunched and the Vohrak staff looks odd, but I really do like it anyways.

This is the thing that I’ve always wanted to see… Piraka Revamps

I cannot wait to see the other 3!

kinda wish the original sets looked like this

can’t wait for thok!

That’s Vezok.

whoah

these all look very nice

I especially like Reidak, his torso looks good

I love these and I can’t wait to see what zaktann looks like.

I received a long-awaited package from BrickLink this morning, and contained within was the last part I needed for the Bully. Here’s Hakann!

I predict that many of you will have the same complaint about him that you did with Vezok.

There’s a view of him from the back. Four down, two to go.

19 Likes

This is legit. but that’s just an opinion, my opinion. :smile_cat:

That torso is glorious. Nice work.

1 Like

Paging @Viper. I have completed the fifth Piraka.
Please welcome the Snake!!!

Honestly, out of my revamps, this has to be my second favorite, behind Avak.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Hate mail? Thok is on the way soon, right after I find his ice gun, spine, and eyestalk.

23 Likes

Wow. The coloring is superb.

this is what perfection looks like

Awesome work. He certainly looks mean.
0/10 for not making him able to dissolve into a green cloud like in the comics though.

1 Like