Piraka Revamps (The Gang's on the Loose)

I finally finished it. I’VE DONE IT!!! YES!!!
After more than a year’s worth of MOCing, I have finally finished the six Piraka revamps. The gang is officially on the loose.
The final revamp to be completed was Thok, and here are his pictures:

And now, the moment most of you have been waiting for. Since Thok has been completed, I have all six of the Piraka, the Original Gang of BIONICLE, in one photo.

I feel so accomplished now.:grinning:
Thoughts on Thok? Thoughts on the whole team? I’d love to hear them.

You’ll probably ask me to do Vezon and either Fenrakk or Kardas. I’ll say this. I hadn’t originally planned on Vezon, but I probably will do him. It won’t be a high priority; I have other MOCs to make, but I will say that it is something to look ahead to.

13 Likes

Nice! Although you really should edit the original post and add them all on. Kind of annoying to dig through 61 post to see all the Piraka.

This may seem like a noobish question, but how? I’m able to edit this last post, but not the first one, where I can add everything in. Is there a way to combine the posts that I am not aware of?

Holy Muaka, I love these.
The Piraka are my favorite villains of bionicle, and these are so awesome.
10/10.

I think that Thok would look better if you turned the CCBS shells on his upper thighs so that they faced forwards. Otherwise, the rest of the Piraka look great.

I think you might not be able to edit old posts.
Also are you gonna revamp Vezon?

This looks amazing and is amazing, especially the armouring. Good to see a revamp of one of my favourite types of sets!

I can’t wait till vezon, but I guess I’m just gonna have to move along until then.

3 Likes

Axon: How did you survive?
Reid- Black Piraka: I stuck my head out the window, caught birds, and ate them.
Axon: Why couldn’t you just get out through the window?
Black Piraka: I- I want to cry now…
Axon: I am literally offended by how stupid you are.
Black Piraka: That’s how I escaped, I just cried real loud until someone opened the door.
Black Piraka: I gotta tell ya’. It was a bathroom in there.

Get the reference, guys?

2 Likes

Chronicles of Jaller, who could forget.

Rip chronicles of jaller

There should be a reboot

1 Like

because bionicle reboots have the best track record.

tru