~Plorg 2.0~

ooc i swear if you say we can stop time at some point i’m going to lose it.

1 Like

“Y-yes, I can fight. Got a few scratches, but if we can escape from here, we can patch them up. I’ll start collecting the ammo these guys, they cannot use it anymore.”

You start to ask another question, “Montana? What do you mean? That sounds familiar.”

He grunts. “The Free State of Montana? That is where you are. The Rocky Mountains. Where your ■■■■ kind died a long time ago. The scientists thought it would be a brilliant idea to mess with what’s natural and bring your kind back.”

4 Likes

This is the most active a topic has been since the Canon Contest discussion topic. Probably even more active.

6 Likes

He gets up and starts taking the ammo from his fallen comrades. “Name’s Bill, by the way. Bill Curtis. Family’s been around here since 1864, however long ago that was.”

He straps the bullets onto his bandolier and places on a headband. “I’ll probably be the last of 'em. We might as well die here as we lived here. Are you ready?”

1 Like

Should we try to take back the complex or escape? How many Claws do you think have already been killed? I’m Plo … Sam.

1 Like

ask him ready for what.

“Ready to get the hell out of here,” he responds. “I recommend escaping. There’s no way we can retake this place. As for the Claws… I killed at least one or two.”

2 Likes

ask him what is plorg

1 Like

that.

Well, if there were five of them, you killed two, I killed one, then maybe we could take out the last two or three?

1 Like

“Plorg,” he says with disgust. “Should never be repeated. Their company is the reason for all of this; the reason for New Laramidia, the reason we’ve been driven toward the mountains, and the reason we’re one of the few human states left.”

“Not bad chances, when you put it that way,” he admits. “Maybe there is hope after all.”

1 Like

Are there heavier weapons in this complex that could be used to more easily defeat the Claws?

1 Like

“If we had those, we would have used them,” Bill notes.

2 Likes

tell him it Seems like an oversight

“An oversight?” he asks rather insulted. “Not an oversight, they were broken. We’ve been low on supplies, and maybe you don’t understand this, but the gun manufacturers are not exactly common nowadays. We used what we had. I’m tired of arguing, no doubt those Claws are already coming close. We gotta fight them off.”

2 Likes

alright.

we need a strategy

1 Like

Let’s move to an area we can ambush them from. I will try to quickly take some out, and you have to keep them off my back from range.

1 Like

sounds good.

We elect a strategy: ambush. It worked before, why not now?

You search around, and find some large ventilations that you and Bill could crawl into. The both of you hop into the shafts and start to crawl through. Below yourselves, you see one of the Claws prowling through the hallways, looking over the dead bodies. Just seeing one of them absolutely disturbs you. But for now, you are hidden.