~Plorg 2.0~

Do I hear others nearby?

No, you do not.

1 Like

I vote to drop down onto it, again going for its neck and slashing at it’s haunches.

Although if they’re intelligent, maybe they’re trying to bait us out.

2 Likes

Anyone else want to have a say before I issue the command?

2 Likes

if we got up in the vents maybe there is also one of them in here. when we go down bill should come down with us

2 Likes

I’m just worried that there are more silently waiting for us beneath.

1 Like

So what do we think we should do?

have the human distract it and attack from behind.

sounds like a recipe for dead hooman

1 Like

We decide to descend from the rafters. You lucky sons of a gun…

Another Critical Success! You jump down on top of the Claw, catching it completely unaware. You use the large claw on your feet to hook yourself on top of it, and before it can fight, you once again bite at the neck of the Claw. You burst one of it’s arteries with your sharp teeth, and it slumps over as it begins to lose blood. The creature has died.

However, you start to hear screaming from down the hallways. It sounds like more of those Claw creatures. Bill descends down with you and starts to prepare his pistol.

As we await for them to attack, what do we do?

Is there anything in the corridor to hide behind?

1 Like

Indeed, there are some boxes within the corridor to hide behind. Though, you’re a rather large creature. It may be difficult to hide.

Maybe bill should hide behind them, But I will wait to see what others think

1 Like

do you make it up or is there variance?

Bill should definitely take cover. From the screams, how many does it sound like there are?

Won’t explain what I’m doing in the background entirely but there are percentage chances on actions.

@winger @Cordax @N01InParticular anyone wanna respond so I can post the next part so I don’t have to double post (which is against the rules)? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Try and hide.

like I said I have a good book

How many Claws does it sound like there are?

we definitely don’t want their attention on Bill. He can’t take as many hits as us.

Two, from what you can hear.

1 Like

Is this done with both their hands then?

1 Like

probably not. Aren’t they mutated humans or something? They wouldn’t slash with their thumbs, so four seems like the right number.

Maybe just stand and fight. I doubt we could pull off the ambush and third time. If Bill can bring one down before they reach us, we can close with the second one. Maybe maneuver it so Bill can open fire on it from behind.

1 Like