Pohatu GWP MOC Contest Entry: #8595 Takua and Pewku

Hello Everyone, this is The Physical Sound, coming live for the first time at TTV Channel Forums.Ever since I built the Tahu and Takua GWP back in January, There was this feeling of something missing for the chronicler since the GWP style exo-toa made by Ransom_Fern was floating around since February. Three days and an over beating shame for missing the Rahi themed MOC contest later, I built this:

The Design for this MOC took some time to come up with each iteration of the Ussal Crab from the Movies shapes and movable mouth to the colors from MNOG and even added wheels that the crab can move with to simulate the old sets play functionality.

As you saw on the first image, The Chronicler himself, with great victories of the Toa Nuva, comes a rebuilt design to commemorate the naming day(with the addition of a few accessories):

I originally settled with a slightly modified version of Nicolas Vaas’s Ussal Crab MOC from a twitter post but as something I wanted now that Bionicle is fresh on my mind, nowadays. It will take a bit of time to make instructions for this retired Ussal Racer, But they will be posted in the comments in due time.

This is the Physical Sound signing out.

24 Likes

Note: A Few more images from the MOC due to the image limit from the original post.

Pewku:

Play Function Included

Or Display Only

6 Likes

As well as the Chronicler:

A Great Kanohi Mask?

And the basic Disassembly for the both of them:

Takua:

And Pewku:

11 Likes