TTV MOC Contest: GWP Pohatu! (CLOSED: CONGRATS LEGONCELOT AND NYTEM!!)

Edit: Congratulations to Winner @Legoncelot and runner-up @Nytem!!

The Contest to win the GWP-style Pohatu (or Hafu) build is live! To enter, simply post your Vehicle or Mount build from Bionicle built from System parts in the Tahu and Takua Gift With Purchase Set build style.

The build MUST BE RIDEABLE by a GWP-style build. You do not have to build a figure to accompany the mount or vehicle, though I’m sure doing so will earn bonus “oohs” and “ahs” from the community.

This will be the toughest of the contests to date–I look forward to seeing what some of you come up with!

You have until April 26th to enter. The winner will be declared the evening of April 29th, and selected based on whichever entry has the most likes here on the Message Boards!

Please format your entry’s title to match the following:
“Pohatu GWP MOC Contest Entry: _______”

Original topic with Da Rules and details here:

TTV MOC Contest: Build in the GWP style, win a Toa! [NEW Prizes!] - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

For those unsure of what is meant by “vehicles or mounts,” here are examples of existing Bionicle sets to adapt:

• Skopio XV-1
  • Rockoh T3
  • Baranus V7
  • Mazeka
  • Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo
  • MNOG’s Lavaboard
  • Any vehicle or ridable creature from Bionicle with a known appearance from media or set

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Happy building!

Known Entries:

24 Likes

well shoot (a family friendly version of my comment on the video)

3 Likes

Lets face it. this contest isn’t going to end without a Scopio so I might as well be the one to do it.

6 Likes

Just uploaded my Boxor entry, which is an alt build of the Ghost Rider mech set complete with instructions! It’s my first contribution here so I hope you guys like it.

4 Likes

How the heck do you make treads on brick studio?

3 Likes

As far as I know they work the same way as any other piece
You can find them by typing “tread” in the search bar

4 Likes

I found the pieces but they don’t seem to connect.

And @StarBreaker, can you link my entry post to this post?

5 Likes

This time I’m not late ^^ I’m even early compared to all my previous entries :sweat_smile: I hope you’ll enjoy it

4 Likes

Is the deadline 11:59 PM tomorrow?

2 Likes