Pohatu GWP MOC Contest Entry: Toa Ignika and the Skyboard

The Kanohi Ignika, the legendary Mask of Life fell into the swamps of Karda Nui, used its powers to create own toa body with the Skyboard inspired by vehicles from the depths of Mahri Nui. Now Toa Ignika is ready to bring the Lego Bionicle theme to life again!

For this contest, I decided to build the Skyboard with the powerful Toa it belongs to. The MOC is fully built and rendered in Mecabricks.

I’ve recreated several iconic details from the past sets, such as the system interpretation of the beloved red axle! (Holds Midak Skyblaster) XD

I also included the Karda Nui swamp-themed stand.

I especially took my time with designing the skyboard to make it as charming as I was able to.

I have even made a physical prototype of it. After all, vehicle is the main focus of this contest!

Overall, I tried my best, and I hope you like this little guy! Working on this project brought a little spark to my life, and I’m glad that this great event inspired me to bring this idea to life.

If you’d like to build a Toa of Life for yourself, I’ll try to share the digital build files on the Mecabricks site after the competition is over! I’m pretty sure all the parts used are not available in the correct color, so you’ll have to alter them.

I’m sorry if my English is not perfect; it’s not my main language.

Thanks for checking out, cheers! :grin:

Edit: As promised, here is the link to the digital model:

https://www.mecabricks.com/en/models/1w2rZwZP28W

And also the Mask of Life:

50 Likes

Looking fantastic!

4 Likes

This moc is amazing, great work!

Additionally, those renders are fantastic, they look almost real!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Mecabricks have great rendering

2 Likes

WOW! This looks fantastic! Truly excellent work!

3 Likes

Woah, this is great! I love Ignika

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you! Glad you like it

2 Likes

Wait I love this so much, it looks great! And I love the inclusion of the red axle

3 Likes

Thank you very much, the red axle is absolutely key part of the whole build!

2 Likes

I would buy this one indefinitely.

2 Likes

I appreciate it!

2 Likes