Pohatu GWP MOC Contest Entry: Axalara T9

The first thing I think of when thinking of a bionicle vehicle. The Axalara T9 was one of the coolest sets to me, was never able to get it though.

Anyways, here’s my shot at it! I’m currently working on other mocs so I don’t have the money to go build this in person, all I got are renders for everyone. The hands can clip onto the handles but I got a little lazy on posing. The midak sky blasters use the spring loaded missile launchers with silver shots, also has storage for extra inside when opened.

All parts are available in these colors so it is possible it build. I will try to get around to instructions but I’ve been busy recently.

Hope you all like it, thanks for your time!

(My account is new and I can only post 3 images apparently.)

39 Likes

Eljay boutta lose his mind :sunglasses: Well done

7 Likes

big wind car go whooooooooosh

2 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

Saw your progress on this a while back, and I’m quite pleased with the end result - the areas it lacks in are made up for so excellently by the areas it excels, such as the opening side compartments to reveal the skyblasters.

Nicely done!

3 Likes

Nice rendition of the flying fridge, definitely one of the more iconic vehicles from Bionicle

6 Likes

Very nice system-ification of the Axalara, plus that Lewa is pretty cool too

3 Likes

I was wondering when someone would make this, and I’d say you did pretty good. I greatly appreciate that you kept the folding weapon bays (and functional shooters).

2 Likes