Pokémon

They seem to be done with third versions. Three generations now, all without third versions. We had sequels that varied quite a bit to their predecessors for gen V, for gen VI we didn’t even return to Kalos, and now we’re preparing for Sun and Moon, games that were pretty much in development DURING the time of X and Y (that guy in the hotels with the strange souvenir that’s actually a totem as he tells you about a region that isn’t Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, etc. He even says that we’d see it soon,and he was right. They had planned that WAY back then!)

2 Likes

okay I have recently evolved my EEVEE into a Umbreon
and here is my set of moves (for now)
Ability Synchronize
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Swift
Protect

ex-excuse me but **what**
9 Likes

Oh man

I love it when they do stupid stuff like that

good job for making it past the censors, gents

good job.

3 Likes

But what if I want to be a pacifist?

6 Likes

Definitely Rowlet, although Litten is a close second. Gonna get moon because nightime.

He-hey, my librarian has that exact sign up in her library.

Wat. GJ Japan, gj.

I just had an epiphany.
In a n average legendary trio, there are two legendaries that represent to different things (and are usually in conflict because so) and there’s a third which represents something related to what the other two represent.
Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are the geosphere, the hydrosphere, and the atmosphere, the three major spheres of Earth.
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are time, space, and antimatter, which are quantum stuff or something.
Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem are truth, ideals, and the gray area, which are related to morality. These three also were the First Dragon.
Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are life, death, and order. They are also the three axes of a 3D shape.
That brings us to the lion and the bat, which are obviously sun and moon. Judging by prior logic, the third should complete the theme.
I presume our third guy will represent Earth. The three most important heavenly bodies in our lives are the sun, the moon, and the Earth.
(Apologies for any typos, I don’t have my glasses)

3 Likes

Technically, the Tao Trio are also meant to represent Yang, Yin, and Wuji

hence why we call them the Tao Trio.

1 Like

There’s a really good theory video on that, and guess what, the third in the trio may well be Zygarde.
Want to know what backs it up in the simplest form? Search up Complete Zygarde or Pokemon XYZ anime poster, and take a good look at their (Zygarde’s) chest, the lit up zigzag/jewels respectively…
Blue for X, cyan for Moon, orange for Sun, red for Y, white for…Z/Earth(?)

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

My friendss keep saying Litten is a ripoff Pyroar just because they are both cats and are fire types. Even though Lions and a domestic cat are pretty different.

Ideally Litten will at the very least have a deeper movepool than Pyroar

I really hope Litten turns into a Sabretooth. There’s some theory about the fire types that they follow the Chinese zodiac, so it’s likely it’ll become a tiger of some sort anyway.

Now they’re saying that it is boring and has zero personality

Fandom is a fickle thing.

this is nothing new.

1 Like

Now one of my friends is spamming #RemoveLitten

sigh this Fandom thing is stupid
Starters appear
the fanboys all complain
but saying that we can not have another feline based on fire is just stupid
then why did people not complain about Litleo since some say the OG fire feline for some is Entei

That’s because Entei isn’t a cat or a dog. He’s just a beast. He’s a bit of dog, a bit of cat, a bit of something totally not on this Earth.