Poll: Is Kapura's mask the Ruru or a Pakari?

• Red Ruru
  • Red Pakari

0 voters

Ever since the meme started, fans have been arguing about which mask is actually Kapura’s(when he was a McToran). The Ruru or the Pakari. Let’s have a poll and find out what most people think.

12 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I think of it as being a ruru as that is what he wears in rb3 ep3 and he is evil and red ruru screams evil (yes because of callan)

mnog ftw

1 Like

In MNOG, it was a Pikari.

I say this because it looked almost exactly like Takua’s mask, and we know he had a Pikari.

3 Likes

Yes, it seems he is wearing a pakari in MNOG1. However, here’s where it gets complicated: In this promotional art he has a Ruru.

And what’s more, it says on BS01 that Kapura switched his mask form a Pakari to a Ruru after getting upgraded post-Bohrok war. However, MNOG2 isn’t canon.
One is left to wonder.

9 Likes

Maybe he was being a doofus while running and broke his pakari.
Ask greg.

4 Likes

…thanks for sharing.

An excellent idea!

2 Likes

Thing about all those mask upgrades though, is that they’re impossible. There were no extra masks on Mata Nui. The Metru didn’t have room to take any with them either time.

2 Likes

Didn’t they take those 5 sets of Mata masks to hide around the island and the Vahi?(and Lhikan’s…)

2 Likes

Forgot about the Mata masks. But the Vahi was a separate trip

1 Like

Huh? Yes it is.

The Metru took along spare Kanohi. We know that for a fact anyway because there were the copper Masks.

Plus, there were the infected Masks Makuta used to control the Rahi. It’s possible the Toa purified them sometime before 03 when the upgrades happened.

2 Likes

MNOG2’s canon? since when?

1 Like

Well, I guess it isn’t:

But the characters and their masks are considered canon.

4 Likes

No, in Reviving Bionicle Episode 3, he wore a Pakari.

He wears a Ruru. IIRC, it’s been said they designed it wrong.
I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Woe is me. Where is a Bionicle nerd whose light can reveal the will of Kapura.

1 Like

It’s really confusing to me, because the Pakari in MNOG has the features of a Ruru, but the shape of a Pakari.

7 Likes

but

there’s 2 Kapuras

7 Likes

Sigh,

3 Likes

#######TEAMREDRURU :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes