POLL: Phantoka and Mistika reviews

Personally, while I see merit in groups of three, I’d rather see individual ones, as at least the makuta were interesting enough for individual reviews each.

So, after revisiting this topic, I figure it’s time to hand down my decision.

I’ll be reviewing them…

In groups of three.

What this means is that you guys will see Phantoka - Toa and Phantoka - Makuta as video titles, and they will contain Lewa, Pohatu and Kopaka, and then the three Makuta, and the same will happen for the Mistika.

I know a lot of you wanted to see individual reviews. I just don’t feel the sets are different enough to warrant their own videos (aside from the Mistika Makuta, of course. However I don’t want to break from the pattern, so they’re lumped in as well).

The way I’ll be handling them is going over them separately in a single video, kind of like the Voyatoran review. I expect the videos to average about 10 - 15 minutes because of this.

While we’re on this topic, it may come as a surprise to some that I’ll be reviewing the Glatorian separately. Their builds may not often be different, however their designs and new pieces make me believe they’re varied enough to demand separate reviews.

Apologies to those that are disappointed with this news. Keep in mind, it isn’t all bad. Because of this, it significantly reduces the amount of reviews I’ll need to make, allowing us to get to more sets quicker. We won’t be dragging our feet along trying to get to titans or vehicles since we’ll mop up the Inika builds rather quickly.

Thank you for all of your input, and look forward to the Recap Q&A - and the reviews - coming next month. See you then, and feel free to continue replying to this topic for the time being.

7 Likes

I can actually get behind this.

So, have you decided if Klakk is gonna get his own review or will he be thrown in on the full year recap video?

1 Like