Power Levels-Bionicle Vs. Ninjago

Sure thing, but you should probably post first, since you were the one that raised the questions.

1 Like

I think they have to have the golden weapons to do it

1 Like

They didn’t have them in season 1, when they fought Samurai X in Oroborus or the Skullkins in the pilot season. In the first case Pythor took them away, in the second the weapons were used by Wu and Samukai at that time. But they used the tornado nonetheless.

1 Like

Didn’t they?

We could also ask why they aren’t using dragons and their true potential all the time.

1 Like

Vegeta! What does the scanner say!

Other than Zaktan (who was weird because he was a mutant anyway, so technically he didn’t have an “extra” power) I’d of been fine if the Piraka had just their eyebeam powers and weapons. Hakkan’s Mental Blasts were kind of cool but nothing we didn’t see elsewhere, and Thok’s animating power should have been a Zamor sphere that he shot at rocks and trees and stuff.

The other three (Vezok, Reidak, Avak) were the really questionable ones and could probably go without anyone missing them.

2 Likes

The toa would win every round. They are just too overpowered. + the nova/nuva blast is just too strong. And they have the Kanohi. I just dont see anything the ninja can do.

But ninja never quit

2 Likes

I know it’s been a year, but this is incorrect. The first time we saw the Tornado of Creation in the story, Wu had the Sword of Fire, and Samukai had the other three.

2 Likes

Internet said you have to be at least near them

this is unfortunately rivaled by lesovikk’s van

i’ve been waiting forever to repost that

7 Likes

Okay…where did you find that image? Because it is just hilarious.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am intimidated

3 Likes

I know this was like one year ago, but i couldn’t help but share this.
You know how it takes 6 differing elemental powers to seal someone in protodermis? like Terridax or the Bohrok Queens? That beam of energy we see in bionicle 2 when the toa combine their powers, that’s what I can compare to Lloyd’s element. For Bionicle i just refer to it as Crystal, since the energy creates crystalized protodermis to seal people in.

1 Like

Firstly, welcome! Secondly, it’s okay to revive old topics! It’s done all the time :smiley:

I like your idea about crystal element, it’s an interesting hypothesis and would make Lloyd as powerful as a team of toa. Although ngl I’ve never understood his element exactly.

2 Likes

This isn’t really true. Honestly, I can’t remember any times someone got hit by Lloyds power, but I imagine it’s happened, and that whoever got hit was mostly fine. I wouldn’t consider Lloyd to be on the same power level as a single toa, let alone a whole team.

Considering he has “golden” power and all four of the main elements, I’d say he’s definitely on the same level as a single Toa.

But having many powers doesn’t necessarily make you better. Toa with one (or two counting kanohi) power were able to keep up with makuta who had 42.

1 Like

…who, in turn, were mostly able to keep up with them. Besides, @SirKeksalot pointed out earlier in the topic that a team of six Toa was barely able to stand up to Teridax in 2001. And when Lloyd confronted the Overlord* for the first time, he proved more than capable of defeating him.

*Though that does kinda raise the question of whether the Overlord or the Omega Oni can be considered on the same level as Makuta Teridax.