"Quality" Fanart!

I made this like a few months ago. Quality Tarkava fanart.

11 Likes

:expressionless:

5 Likes

huh I thought seeing pictures was part of your modern life @Rockho

Since like most of the time I have nothing better to do I just drew this discount toa in inspiration from @Toa_Fjordisk’s comment about new toa after 2017 or something. Anyway they are pretty eh…not so much effort into em

12 Likes

why does a toa team have to be made of 6 toa? why not 7

well now I want a bigger team,

1 Like

Because they can be any amount of Toa on a team even if they are the same elements

But we were given six to start off with and it has stayed that way (with a glimpse of another Toa here an there)

3 Likes

Not for me, too bad I can fanart :))))) (very poorly I may add)
Beware of Minigun Drill

21 Likes

This many female characters would be a breath of fresh air. One Toa I o think should get a female incarnation is the Toa of fire. Fire-controlling women are well-grounded in pop culture (Chandra from magic the gathering, Liz from Hellboy) and it would show that either Lego is willing to allow a woman to be in the spotlight or that fire won’t be Bionicle’s center of attention for the first time with Toa (Gresh/Mata Nui doesn’t count, nor do the waves they split up).For me, that would be welcome.

4 Likes

Oh crap, I was about to make that a gif.

1 Like

So.
I waana give something the Lobster treatment.
Somebody should tell me a Bionicle character, or thing, to use, or something…

1 Like

Uh
uh
UUUUUUUUUH

Dekar

4 Likes

K THX BBY…

1 Like

I wanted to slow it down but it is so stressing to make a gif. So settle with sanic speed everyone

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-09-2016/X85oKC.gif

17 Likes

Gotta go fast.

5 Likes

I love the onomatopoeias.

2 Likes

What’s Onua being decapitated by?

1 Like

his own hammer machine gun :smile:

2 Likes

good guy '06

1 Like

Looks like he intentionally leans his neck forwards to get hit by the studs…like he’s suicidal :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

3 reasons: It would have looked if the studs made a curve toqards his face

Second: he was trying to look if the rock had any cracks

Third: He was trying to grow back his hunch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway quick word here! I’d like to thank all of you for all the support, you have no idea what these months have meant to me. You people liked my drawings, liked my terms (Okotoran, Plot-o-dermis) and even made things for me. So again a big thank you!

6 Likes