"Quality" Fanart!

Or maybe he wanted a taste of those delicious raisins

9 Likes

Would this be a whole new toa team?

I see you’re impressed by my attention to detail.

1 Like

No, it’s just quote on quote “discount toa”
In other words it’s just what some people would liek to see, but won’t happen probably. So no, just fan art.

Andddd if your question was more like a team that I would make stories about, the answer is no too. Too much work for me.

1 Like

I just realized, I’ve never really drawn or even put too much thought into designing the main character of my story serial. In fact, I haven’t even named him. I think I’ll get around to drawing him and posting him here, eventually.

1 Like

I see what you mean, from personal experiecne writing is hard, even harder to actually put effort into it. But anyway, I’m out of jokes to draw so…unless any suggestions come up…

1 Like

I meant when you drew them were you drawing some of them to be the original toa team

What do you mean by original toa team exactly? Like versions of Tahu and the others?

Yes that’s what I meam

Then no, “discount toa” and some of them are girls to balance out the team but anyway I need suggestions for new drawings. No “high quality requests” so like jokes and 5 min drawings. Also no klakk or those stuff type of things.

@Winterstorm345 meh, not sure eeh, I’ll just wait for others suggestions to see which one I make. Gotta be careful with my time, school is nigh.

Kopaka trying to block something with his tiny shield?
Or maybe Kahi sueing Tahu for stealing Kopaka’s gold

1 Like

This is somewhat similar, I dunno, photoshop kahi in there somewhere with a cease and desist.

8 Likes

Lol exactly
@Bluecel but its friday and if you’re really stuck you could draw something to emulate how much I suck at Star Wars Battlefront

I wrote 10 episodes of the story, and figured out three things about my main character. He’s a Toa of Earth, he has a Kaukau, and he has a big shield as his weapon. Hopefully I’ll have a legitimate drawing up, and an MS Paint drawing too.

1 Like

~not on topic~
PM instead~
~still cool though~
Being a meany aside I tried to make some stuff about using Gali’s spinner as a fan, but not really that funny. I kinda want to see fanart about the toas weapons (but not lewas or onua, enough fanart of em) being missused.
So…@SwagMeister what do you say?

3 Likes

How about Pohatu using his gear function, and trying to look cool while his boulder on a chain just flies everywhere and tangles him up?

2 Likes

Now thats cool! But chances are I will get stressed and quit for at least 7 times before it gets done. Man animating is hard

2 Likes

Fire, water, and Ice are male, and Earth, Stone and Air are female?

1 Like

Hey, I man can also have large pectoral muscles or be skinny and a Girl can be buff.

don’t you mean jungle?

1 Like