Quicksilver's true power

No, I am pretty sure it is a film one.

Mainly due to if there is evidence it’s going to be in the comics rather than movie.

1 Like

His power is just to be very fast in all aspects of his body, not just running. That’s where this entire theory falls apart, because in film he’s shown to do other things fast with his body. They only show him drinking a soda that fast for a bit of comic relief. When everything is slowed down, it’s supposed to show you how fast he’s actually going so the audience can watch. If we saw this in real life, it would all be a blur.

This is entirely irrelevant to the X-Men films. The X-Men films are in a different universe than the MCU, so this “infinity stone” stuff doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Are you sure? What is the Infinity Stones exist in the X-Men films, but they aren’t discovered yet?

OK, can you prove to me they exist but have not been found? Because if you can’t, you’re entire theory just debunked itself.

2 Likes

Look,

1. If they aren’t discovered, there doesn’t exist signs of them. Plus, I didn’t saw most of the movies.
  2. I am the biggest hater of the fact that the 2 universes are separated.
  1. So that means that there isn’t any proof that they exist at all in the X-Men Universe.
  2. But, sadly, they are, and your theory doesn’t change that.

Sorry, Vladin.

Then it’s simple: your theory doesn’t work.

While I dislike the fact that the Fantastic Four and X-Men are still not part of the MCU, it’s honestly for the better. There’s already far too many contradictions between the MCU films and the X-Men universe.

1 Like

The only thing that make me believe all of them can’t be in the same universe is that on one Earth they can’t be mutants, geniuses with super armor, undead captain from WW2, etc. etc. etc.

1 Like

There’s also the fact that no mention of the Avengers is ever made, the fact that civilians in that universe hate superhumans in general, as well as the X-Men universe contradicting itself.

3 Likes

My biggest gripe IMO

1 Like

But even if the movie isn’t made by Marvel Studios, Deadpool have a link with the Avengers.

Which Fox had no right to do in their movie. The MCU isn’t connected to the X-Men universe, period.

1 Like

A theorist link.

I’m not gonna watch that, because the whole notion doesn’t make sense. Plus Deadpool is entirely owned by Fox.

1 Like

just because he isn’t running doesn’t mean he stopped moving completely. like, he’s still breathing, his heart is beating,etc. he can probably do all these things at high speed instead of just running

2 Likes

Worth noting, you can’t simply run fast without doing everything else fast.

While quickly running you have to quickly breath, quickly think, quickly pump blood through your body, etc

The argument has already been made so I’ll leave it at that.

4 Likes

I mean not really. We see Quicksilver in Age of Ultron and he pretty much is the same person with the same powers. Would be a little weird if there where two different Quicksilvers from two different universes that basically are the same except for one is younger than the other. Maybe the MCU universe is the future of X-men? Where else would the people with all the powers come from (other than the ones like Hulk who already have background stories).

It’s literally Marvel canon that they’re different versions of Quicksilver from different universes. The X-Men movies are not in the same world as the MCU.

1 Like

So basically Quicksilver is Kapura

2 Likes