Quotes of you and your characters

Quotes are fuin, nice and entertaining, along with being philosophical, serious or threatening. Here you can post the quote of you or your characters. Note, you can add more then one quote and it can be anything from a minor word to a brick wall of words. Also they can be from anywhere, a story you made, a roleplay, a game or even just from talking to someone in a public area

Me first:

JMP:

“What will I do with you? Pfft. Easy, I’m going to break you…”

“Sometimes even fools like us can be philosophers…”

“I am the JMP, and I am both Beginning and End of many things, one of which might be you…”

Vent:

“Give up! You’re outgunned and outclassed. Surrender!”

“What can I do? JMP will merely write something up and I or someone else has to do it…”

“I’m always glad to help, anyway call me Vent!”

3 Likes

Me:
“Well aren’t you nice.”
“F*** yourself.”
“F***.”
“For the love of God.”
“_______! He’s a hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!”
“Spooky scary skellingtons.”
“Mycaruba.”
“Mike Aruba.”
“It’s also a gun.”

Sammy (My OC):
“The difference between you and I is that I know the difference between a plan and death sentence.”
“Oh, how scary.” (Sarcasm)
“Nice kitchen knife. Now you see this? This isn’t a knife. This is a sword. And it’s very thirsty.”
“This is worst idea in existence since Facebook. I like it.”

Fortis (My Self-MoC):
“What, you want me to run in yelling ‘FIRE CONSUMES ALL’ with my swords? What a terrific idea. In fact, it’s so terrific, that it’d probably kill me.”
“I’ve had enough of your irrelevant rambling.” punches
“Oh look, a Makuta/Rahi/Skrall. I wonder what it wants with me.” (Sarcasm)

2 Likes

Oh yey, this’ll be fun!

Kardak: “You know the thing about you Toa that irks me the most?” He said, holding the blade to Scarra’s neck, “You never learned to have any fun!”

• Kardak to Ordo and his team before killing Scarra

The turaga tried to rise from the floor, but the skakdi kicked him. He then leaned down, right next to the turaga’s mask. He only said one word, “Why?”
At first the skakdi was confused, but after a second… or was it a minute, he understood. He wasn’t as fast a thinker as he used to be, that was a problem which needed to be solved. The skakdi then removed the turaga’s mask, rendering him powerless and weak. Slowly, the turaga repeated his question,his voice distorted and fuzzy. The skakdi stood, admiring the mask, “Because I can.” He said.

“Yes, yes yes, but what do we do now?”
“We need to head north.”
“Yes but which direction is that?!”
“You were the one who lost the map.”
“How is it my fault? We’re in the same body!” Scarra accidentally put his weight on a small twig. Crrch. The thing noticed. “Shh, shut up.” The voices stopped talking. Then came laughter, lots of uncontrolled laughter. Scarra and Mereel stood still, not daring to make another sound.
“Oh! Oh! Come out Toa! I know you’re there! Are you here to lock me away, oh my!” It continued laughing. The two Toa remained still. The laughter stopped suddenly.
“Fine then. I suppose I could just guess where you are.” Scarra could hear a slight whirring sound, as though something were being charged up. “Oh yes, guessing is much more fun. I guess you’re right… Here!” a large Fwoom! erupted from the space just to the Toa’s left, quickly followed by an explosion and burning trees.
“Nope. Not there. Two more tries!” Fwoom! That time, the shot was closer. Whatever it was, Scarra could feel the heat. He supposed it was plasma… but what being could shoot plasma?
“Lucky number three!” The thing yelled. A bright light flashed right in front of Scarra’s eyes, and at the very last second, he forced Mereel to the ground as a burning ball of plasma soared overhead, almost instantly melting their armor, and burning through the trees. As it hit the ground it exploded, and another intense wave of heat was felt.
“Shame, it seems I just missed the two of you. Ah well, I guess it’s time for a real hunt.” Scarra heard the being walk off in the opposite direction. “You have a ten minute head start.” After a second the murderer paused. He walked back to the Toa. He picked them up off the ground, and Scarra could see the face of an insane murderer of hundreds. His armor was dark green, his spine was visibly sticking out of his back, and his smile was one that could fill Nui-Jaga with nightmares.
“I said, you have a head start.” He cocked his head to the side while Scarra and Mereel were frozen with fear. “That means run.” He dropped the two Toa and they did indeed run. They ran the entire way back to shore.

And that’s just Kardak. Admittedly, I could’ve written this better, but my excuse is that it was done mostly late at night and blah blah blah.

Alan: “I can’t think of any reason somebody
could have for what you are about to do, but it can’t possibly be worth the emotional weight of
murder. It. Will. Not. Help. I said that people like you don’t have consciences, because if it were
me, I would never be able to erase those memories. So prove me wrong. For the sake of
everything you have ever held dear, prove me wrong and do not pull that trigger because if you
do, you will lose everything, and you will prove I am right. Please, I don’t want to be right, not
now. Now, I need to be wrong. Prove me wrong.”
-Alan talking down a shooter at his school.

This was a story I made. I absolutely hated it because it was short, the main character was depressing, the premise was depressing, and there were three endings, two of which, were depressing.

“This is the part where I say I can get through this. This is where I say I believe in my ability to survive, that I have a future, and that I will matter. But, lying to myself has always been the hardest thing to do. Nobody truly understood how far humanity would fall in the apocalypse, and nobody was prepared for it. There are just too many of them, billions of them. There’s no way that we could stand a chance, not in the long run. Maybe I can last a year, five years, and if my luck persists, even ten, but it won’t matter how long I survive in this new hell. As long as we are so thinly spread, we have no hope of returning to our previous splendor.”
-Jason Liam

“I want to show you what a darkest hour truly looks like, and how, if possible, we come out of it.”
-Jason Liam

I dunno why I like this quote… I just do.

“The Toa Metru taught us about the hardships of being a new hero and a leader, the Toa
Mata, taught us about teamwork and corruption, and the Toa Inika taught us about hope and
sacrifice, while the Glatorians taught us about new beginnings and old endings. It is with these
lessons, and many more that we must carry on. We must uphold our legacy, and we must
continue to teach, as you have taught us.”
-BioRaiders532 in Dear BIONICLE

Oh wait, that’s me =P

“Oh. My. God. There must have been at least fifty-something walkers and all of them were after
me. How did it all get so screwed up? It doesn’t matter, maybe I can fight them off. But as I
looked around, I realized that I couldn’t.
I failed, I’m exhausted, every fiber of my being screams for me to just lie down and die. I
needed a miracle. I drew my sword anyway, might as well go out with a bang right? I steadied
my ground and prepared for the oncoming assault.
This is it, I thought, this is where I die.”
-Jason Liam

And that’s it! All my favorite quotes made by me that I’ve written down and can easily access. Yop.

1 Like

I have a sheet of all my favourite Quotes from myself. Also known as my whole vocabulary.

“Cool. Cool Cool Cool”
“Indeed.”
“1+1=11”
“Yop”
“:C”
“Crikey”
“KKK”
“Special”
“Mango Fanta”
“Bad Luck Beef”

That’s only half.

8 Likes

"ITS NO USE!"
"ITS NO USE!"
"ITS NO USE!"

“Oni-chan~!”
(Followed by a punch in the gut)

1 Like

“I’d rather be an active idiot than a lazy genius.”
-me

“I admit, when I first met you, I hated you. With every fiber of my being. I wished you would die, or at least go away.”
“You’re not really helping your case much.”
“But lately, you’ve changed. I don’t think it’s so much that you changed as I’ve seen the real you, that that mean façade you hide behind crumbled. That’s why I’m asking you to do this. Because you’re the only one who can… and because you’re my best friend.”
-the two main characters of a book series I’m writing

“He’s a Skakdi!”
“Worse: he’s an insane Skakdi.”
-two characters discussing Vezon

“Why don’t you just look up when it happened?”
“1: I consider that cheating. 2: listening to old TTV Podcasts is more fun anyway.”
-a conversation I had

“I am the other side of the veil. People read books in which the main character leads an abnormal life, having adventures, do things nobody else does, or fight bad guys, but they don’t really relate to them. I am the one with that life now. Wow. I never thought I’d say that seriously.”
-CLASSIFIED

and a few assorted:

“Why me?”
(more recently followed by this)
“Because you, that’s why.”

“I don’t know what I’m doing. Wait, I just described my whole life.”

“If angers were Rock Steeds then Skakdi would ride.”

Me irl:
“Ha ha ha you suck”
“MERRY CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY HALLOWEEN EASTER”
“You all suuuuuuuuuuuuuck”
Me online:
“Ha ha ha you suck”
“YOU SUCK”
“I am a potato”
I havent gotten around to writing storys for my mocs yet
so meh

Me:
“LEEEROOOYY JENKIIIINSSS”
“Csöcs”
“Easy game, Easy life”
" ‘szom kivan"
“Hejj de megfogták a cigánygyereket a rendőrök!”
“If you didn’t say it, i would’ve died as an idiot.”
"Good evening! - (sayin’ it in the morning)"
“HOLA HOLA GET EBOLA!”

And other stupid stuff in magyar.

1 Like

The love of broccoli is the root of all evil. -Me

Darkon: My race is dead because of you! We were genetically slaughtered! And now you have opened my eyes as to why my righteous fury is justified! YOU CREATED US TO DIE!!!

I just think that one quote is epic :stuck_out_tongue:

My quotes:

“Dangit”
“I am way cooler than Jovan”
“Jeterangs!”
“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, I DON’T WEAR A RODE!”
“WHY AM I A BIRD?!?!”
“I will bake you” @pot8o
“I care about Vuhii”
“I HAVE A GOLD PAKARI!”

My quotes:

“Look man, I’m the worst person I know. You’re fine by my standards.”

“Why is Satan taking care of the baby now?”

“If anyone’s a scrub, it’s me.”

1 Like

also, one you forgot
“Im not vuhii!”

3 Likes

That comes up so many times in calls…

A few phrases of mine:

“Fair enough.”
“Well then.”
“That was fun.”
Any phrase involving the words “ostensibly” or “whatsoever”.

“OH WHALE! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME! OH YOU MISERABLE, SICK WHALE! THOU ART A TERRIBAD WHALE, AND I HOPE YOU GET HIT IN THE HEAD BY A MANGOSTEEN! WHERE THY CANE DIED IN THE FLAMES OF… TACOS AND POPSICLES! TACOS THAT BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN INTO COOKIES! THAT IS THE ONLY FATE YOU DESERVE! THERE YOU WILL BURN UNTIL ICE CREAM TIME, AT WHICH POINT YOU WILL BE SLAIN AND MADE INTO HAMLOGNA!” -me getting carried way

tbc…

2 Likes

You forgot one.

“And I’m eating pizza.”

You forgot “Scrub.”

you forgot to write scrub after the scrub you skrub, also its skrub

1 Like

My bad.

Skrub.

1 Like

Chro says nothing.
I say everything.