Quotes of you and your characters

Chro is a character which I have created, yet I haven’t written any story or participated in any RP or anything related to that… outside of Bionifight and other BZP G&T games such as Mafia, in which I have no recurring lines other than “SON OF A” whenever I’m killed.

“…”

Jethryn’s most common answer to anything.

“pay toe u sux”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“You uneducated swine.”

“Screw tall people.”

“You piece of garbage.”

Bear in mind most of these are from my IRL conversations.

Milliarus has not spoken yet, and I doubt he ever will.

2 Likes

Here are some quotes I have:

“I’m going to be honest…”

“You’re all turnips.”

“I call demolitions expert.”

“I know what I’m doing…half of the time.”

“Take it to the BANK!”

“I have a plan: it’s called improvising”

1 Like

“Indeed”

It’s all I say.

1 Like

Man I wish more people came here to quote…

Anyway some more from me!

Me-

“I regret nothing!”

“You’ll never get me alive, coppas!”

“Hasta La Vista, you dirty little…”

“One day…One day I shall have all the toys I want, but for now I must settle on what I can get…”

I’ve started saying “counts up your sins” at random times since starting Kamen Rider W a few days ago. (Cliffhorse Club can attest.)

2 Likes

for me it’s
#ore sanjou!

(in response to psychic foot tails) “at least these visions are explained *cough vakama *cough”

“Don’t be so arrogant. My foot-tails tell me you will fall.” Jungle Protector, Ideal Timeline.

“Is there any particular reason you’re dusting off your top hat while a
group of heavily armed murderers try to interrogate you?” - Rai

“Yes. It is because I’ve calculated the exact probability of you
escaping this encounter alive. No matter how the cards are played, you
always lose, I always win.” - Clyzyk (hidden due to spoilers, click to show)

“So the plan is to run into an old abandoned warehouse filled with
military technology, meet with some psychopathic puppet master,
interrogate said psychopathic puppet master, hope he doesn’t have
weaponry, run for our lives and hope that the nuke magically suspended above the city doesn’t magically fall and kill us all?” - Crylek

“Back in my day, we didn’t have all these fancy gizmos and whatchamacallems. No, we fought with sticks, and by golly if you forgot your stick, the general would beat you, kill you, then bring you back to life and beat you again!” - Tres

“WHY IS YOUR ARM A GUN?!?!” - Crylek

“WHY IS YOUR FOOT A GUN?!?!” - Crylek

“WHY IS YOUR ARM A SWORD?!?!” - Crylek

“He who is truly wise walks the path of unfoolishness.” - Tres

“Shut up and die already!” - Trak

“Which one do you suppose is more atrocious…the fact that the sign is advertizing becoming a cyborg…or the blatant grammatical error?” - Rai

“Life is like a path. There are many curves and hills and forks in the
path. Be sure to always take the forks in the path when you come to them” - Tres (quote belongs to Maethor)

“Wait, I can’t tell, are we trying to save the crazy whip person, or kill the crazy whip person?” - Natyra

I have more, but I need to take a break

1 Like

“Geronimo!”

“Bow ties are cool!”

“Basically…run.”

“I wear a few now. Fezzes are cool.”

“Eyes on the tie, look at me! I wear it and I don’t care. Trust me…That’s why it’s cool.”

“So, if you’re sitting up there in your silly, little spaceship with all your silly, little guns, and you’ve got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who’s standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first.”

“I see keep out signs as suggestions more than actual orders; like dry-clean only.”

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and…bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.”

“Good men don’t need rules. Today is not a good day to find out why I have so many.”

“There’s something here that doesn’t make sense. Let’s go and poke it with a stick.”

“Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?”

“Everything’s got to end sometime, otherwise nothing would ever get started.”

And one from IRL me: “Everybody’s a hypocrite.”

1 Like

Jethryn:
“You call me a murderer? Tell me this: Would you let thousands died in order to keep your own hands clean? I would let the innocent live, if it means taking one life, or ten. By taking a path of shadow I protect others still in the light.”
“Watch out, world. The Stormhawk has awakened.”
“I can’t teach someone to unlock their powers, and I don’t think anyone can. The only way to learn… is through trial and error.” - A quote of some importance in my next storyline
“You can’t win all your battles by strength alone – in those cases, you win by trickery and shadow play.”
“I know my way around Metru Nui like the back of my hand, and that includes all the unconventional paths.”
Donakh:
“Give me a hammer and a place to stand, and I can destroy the world.”
“Dang it, Donakh, you’re bad at writing a narrative.” - On his narration
“Never underestimate someone in a black cloak. They always have hidden knives.” - on Jethryn
“It took us a good three weeks, at least, to get us from Daxia to Metru Nui. Three weeks trapped on a boat with an introverted babbling freak, one of the universe’s great warriors playing dress-up, and an emissary of my worst enemy. Suffice it to say I hated the entire trip.” - Donakh’s narrative style
Kerath:
“You would know how this goes, Mister-Chief-Of-Police. Do you let your prisoners keep their communicators just because they asked? No, you don’t, otherwise they call down a mass horde to break them out and destroy everything in sight, while they’re at it.” - on cell phones in prison
“The signature of a liar is that he denies anything of importance when it’s in the grasp of someone else.”
“None of our employers are required to disclose their names or reasons – only their money.” -on Dark Hunter clients
“I was hired to keep you prisoner while some other guy took your place. No one said I couldn’t do anything after that happened, and since you seemed like a rather nice fellow, I thought you should stay alive.” - on his role in an assassination plot
“But – your orders –“

Misc:
“Dark Hunter Online. The number one place for all your Dark Hunter needs.”
“There are Matoran inside those crates! They shouldn’t be harmed… it they returned injured, we get less money.” - Random Dark Hunter
“Freedom is a right. It can also be the death of you.” - Eltre

Also, a few quotes from my own narrative:
The entirety of this.

“QUIET!”

The chatter ended – followed by a “thump”. A Toa of Sonics a few seats to Jethryn’s left passed out.

“Why did you try to scare us[by jumping off a Po-Metru Sculpture]?”
“Well, there was no better way to get down.”
*“But why were you on top of the sculptures in the first place?”
*“Well, firstly because it’s fun. Secondly, because it’s good exercise. Thirdly, because I can stay up there without being
noticed.” - Gelisa and Jethryn

“you should be dead!”
“well,im not”
“you betrayed us all, hunted us down, destroyed the order of mata nui, and for what?!”
“you say i betrayed you as if your innocent”
“what are you talking about?”
“you still think yumweh is inoccent?!”
“yes, because thats the truth! besides, none of that matters now, because you’ve killed him, along with everybody else!”
“and your next!” -jelix and charyas

Congratulations on characterizing yourself as a death-cheating treacherous serial killer.

2 Likes

I bet this is used a lot

“Let’s not stand on ceremony here, Toa of-- URK!” -The Answer

Finally, Ekorak quotes.
G1:
“You want me to tell you a story?”
“Yes.”
“Why do you want a story?”
“Yes.”
“Something tells me I’m not winning this argument. Okay, here we go…” - Ekorak and a Matoran

“I don’t have any Vahis or Masks of Time in my collection. In fact the only mask I don’t know the name of is this odd shaped thing that honestly looks more like a mouth guard than an actual mask.” - Ekorak displaying his full ignorance of the real world

“If I’m to hunt down this list of people, tell me: what’s your payment?” - Ekorak being a typical bounty hunter

“Don’t try to escape. It’ll only increase my desire to make your death slow and painful.” - Ekorak breaking the Toa Code for the first time

“Who do you think you are to have the right to rip people out of their own universes?”
“I’m you.” - Ekorak to Ekorak

G2:
“Yes, my arms are cannons. Got a problem?”

“It seems we’ve been transported to a mysterious island.”
“Wow.”
“Are you really that awed that we have been transported to a mysterious island?”
“No, I’m shocked at how obvious your last statement was.” - Terak and Ekorak

Meh. Can’t think of any of the other quotes yet =P

3 Likes

Here’s a few more:

“You… I… uh, we–”
“Would you stop that?”
–a character speaking to his alternate universe self

“Time for another donut!”
–me, quite frequently (even when not eating donuts)

“she tried to take control of your body.”
“So have you.”
“Good point, but I live in it.”
–two characters in a book I’m writing

A few quotes from my character Willess
“Stop it now! If one more person raises a weapon, I will bring this building down on all of us! Everyone can stop fighting for one moment and listen!”

“I know the real reason you’re fighting, and it’s not because he’s a ‘villain’ and you’re ‘heroes’.”

And one more from me
“I dislike the disparate disconnection of that great distance.”

2 Likes

jk

If somebody doesn’t look at my muscles right now, imma kill 'em.
~Dekura

1 Like