Quotes of you and your characters

@Chro.

Come on, we all know that the best Kamen Rider Quotes belong to Tendou’s Grandmother.

1 Like

I am unfortunately unfamiliar with Tendou and Tendou’s grandmother

1 Like

C’mon, Beef.

@Chro’s pretty much only seen W.

W is also a pretty great series with a few good quotes.

with

Now, Count up your sins! or crimes

being the most iconic.

1 Like

And only half of it at that

I’ve got a new quote,
“(he’s) like a kane-ra at a pottery stall.”-Payinku

1 Like

Hey, one I’ve seen before.

…i know where this is from

“The squeaky wheel is loud and annoying, but it gets there the same time as the rest of the wheels do.”

“Breaking News! Giant Pandas are invading London!”

Edit: I somehow managed to misquote myself. The original line was “In other news, giant pandas are invading London.”

1 Like

“It is the job that is never started that takes the longest to finish”
-J.R.R Tolkien

Whenever I feel like not doing anything or have a large task in front of me. I just think of this quote and I can get it done.

2 Likes

That’s a fancy superpower… Wish I had that.

“I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!”
Moi

“Did you know that if a Nui-Rama could flap its wings at 100 cycles per second, I still wouldn’t give a Muaka’s dung?”
Belsivo talking with a rather boring Onu-Matoran archivist.

“Krrrk.”
Jaws of Glory; BioRaiders532

“Ugh. There goes the old neighborhood.”
Jason after escaping a horde of walkers.

“.-.”
Me

“You know what?” Jason’s voice could barely be heard over the sound of machine gun fire pelting the side of the house. “What?!” Noah yelled back. Jason reloaded his gun, and swiftly primed a homemade grenade. “I’m getting real sick of this ****.”
Jason before going totally BA and killing a bunch of bandits.

1 Like

“GLORIOUS LEGS!”

“None of them have legs.”

-MCenderdude/Ekorak, the CHC group.

1 Like

By Grabthar’s hammer.

2 Likes

“hi.”
-pot8o Cliffhorse crew chat

“Hi nerds.”
-pot8o Cliffhorse club chat

“What even…”
-pot8o all the time

" *loud awkward laughing"

1 Like

quiet awkward laughing

loud obnoxious laughing

1 Like

“XD”

“=P”

–Me, in the Cliffhorse Club chat.

“That man won’t quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I’ve got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can’t you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am” ~Superman

“There is a right and a wrong in the universe, and that distinction is not hard to make”~Superman

“There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us… you blinked.”~Batman

“Obvious variations aside, there’s only one human body. 206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I’ve escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to control panic and conserve air. Straitjacket’s kindergarten. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that’s filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat, and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That’s harder. But far from impossible.”~Batman

1 Like

“You’re using the swords with reverse grip? That’s highly impractical! Why would you bother!?”

“Well under normal circumstances, I suppose I’d say it’s just because that’s how I learned, and thus it’s easier for me.”

“I see, we-”

“However, in this case, I think I’ll bring up how I’m doing it this way because I know you can’t.”

-Orikad and Arikas

2 Likes

So are Batman or Superman you, or are they your characters? Gotta be one or the other, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Matoro is both vakama, matoro, batman, and superman?

man

2 Likes