RaggedClaws' MOC topic

IMO, the Gow-In-The-Dark is pretty close to colorless

3 Likes

Lime works better.

1 Like

This is Truncatis

This is Truncatis. I asked in the Cliffhorse Club to think of an animal. In the midst of all the replies, someone said “Cat”, So, I made it! I have to say, I’m not too fond of this MOC. It’s better than Stagnum, but not my finest work.

To give a very vague backstory, these creatures are basically the horses of the village Orkney came from. Any time there was danger, Folium would lead his Matoran on Truncatis’. They are pretty deadly and fast, but they lack armour and so can be defeated quite easily. Nevertheless, the Matoran still trust them with all their lives.

(also, I some how managed to get the blue pins to look ok?)

12 Likes

IS THAT ME RIDING ON IT?!?!?!?!

But yeah this is pretty cool. My only complaint is the head. Since its meant to be an animal/Rahi, it seems like going with a more customized head would be the better choice. But otherwise, good job!

6 Likes

Nope! That’s Orkney a member of Gamma team, maybe they’re your sibling??

And yes, I feel like I should’ve worked a bit more on the head…

4 Likes

That mask on it goes very well with the model. :smiley:

1 Like

This is Metal Vapour

I imagine this to be the villain to create the Mechanical Minotaur. He has extremely powerful armour and is invulnerable to any kind of electricity as it goes straight through him as he runs entirely on steam.

At the centre of him, there is a small tesseract transporting water into his engine, so that he doesn’t run out. The only way to destroy him is take away the tesseract, or remove the other tesseract collecting the water. Both are either too hard to get too or impossible to find. His weapons are ones he made himself (ofc) one being a Jet Hammer and a brutal double barrel shrapnel shotgun.

This was another of me and friend’s MOC exercise and the challenge this week was to use 5 masks in the build. I succeeded!

21 Likes

Confused as to what you’re referring to by water tesseracts - though presumably it’s some sort of device to essentially teleport his fuel supply directly into his body, which makes for an external heart of sorts, which is a cool concept.

3 Likes

Basically, I’m referencing the mod they use in the Yogscast Hole Diggers…

And yes, one tesseract stays in a location, collecting water and then it teleports it directly into the other tesseract, which is located inside of him.

Oh. Yogscast Hole Diggers. I feel less bad about not understanding that reference now.

1 Like

Very cool! I like the colour-scheme and weapons.

those muscles

they rival dekura’s

we must DUEL

But seriously, I love this MOC. What color is that Akaku? It looks gold to me in some shots, and silver in others.

1 Like

It’s a weird one that I don’t even know how I came to own? It’s like almost transparent gunmetal grey … Also thanks man and YEAH can you take on the muscle of Metal Vapour???

I made @Viper 's self moc!

I was mainly working off of this image, but I did also look at Venom’s MOC of her.

Since her weapon was unclear, I gave her a little pet! This is her little viper.
Oh and she uses it as a weapon as well

Viper confirmed for animal cruelty
(rip in piece krika, he was a good rahi)

Now, she isn’t small, so I imagine this to be a grown up viper?

Here is a picture of me and Viper together!
Two brits standing together!

17 Likes

Not really very feminine, but other than that, it is very good. Keep up the good work!

why does it need to be feminine?

4 Likes

Nice, the serpent/whip is a pretty cool idea, actually.

My only real problem with her is that some of the armor on the lower arms/legs sticks out a bit too much.

Other than that, great job.

3 Likes

I… hm. I don’t want to tread on those grounds.

I recommend doing something to the shoulders.

making smaller shoulders in general, like in terms of armor used, maybe.

Also, maybe making something custom that allows for shorter arms, maaaaaybe.

I dunno. Something about it looks off, but I cannot pin what it is.

2 Likes

It maybe the glatorian hands, the wrists on those pieces make the arms look longer to me, but that just my input :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes