Rahaga transformed (BIONICLE canon contest three: Honor guard entry)

Hello again! It’s been a while since I’ve posted any Mocs (not for lack of them, mostly just lack of motivation), but I’m back, and hopefully this will be the kick I need to post more. Anywho, some of you may be familiar with these Mocs if you read my Toa Ultima series, however I’ve changed a lot on them since that Debut. So, without further adeu, I present, my TOA HAGAH!

Group photo (updated)

Gaaki entry photo (updated)

Other required photos of Gaaki (updated)

Front

Side

Back

Breakdown

Bomonga entry photo (updated)

Other required photos of Bomonga (updated)

Front

Side

Back

Breakdown

Pouks entry photo (updated, because I can)

Other required photos of Pouks

Front

Side

Back

Breakdown

Kualus entry photo (updated)

Other required photos of Kualus (updated)

Front

Side

Back

Breakdown

Hight comparison with a moc-up of an Iruini-sized metru (updated)

Hight comparison with a moc-up of a Whenua-sized metru(updated)

As you can see, all of them except Pouks are now just a hair shorter than Iruini, and Pouks is just a hair taller than Whenua

Also, I didn’t have a black or a white metru torso, so I had to make do with what I had. I’d seen some people kicking around the idea of Bomonga having a red body to to kind of mirror Norik, so I figured that was an okay fix. Kualus on the other hand got stuck with a brown body, although I’ll admit, I’ve really grown to like the look of it on him. Anyway, I think that’s all the necessary stuff, and I’m pretty sure they’re within the rules, but anyway, feedback is appreciated, as always, and I’ll see you later!

Oh wait, almost forgot, consent!
I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes, accept for Kualus)
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes, accept for Pouks)

Alright, now that’s it. Bye!

Update: alright, they are now all an acceptable size, and I’ve changed Kualus’ shoulder armor and spear head to match the rest of the gold. I also added to his shield because I thought it looked cool. I think that’s it, so, bye for now!

8 Likes

gotta be honest, the only one i really like is bomanga, and even him i dislike for his feet.

1 Like

these are some very unique entries

1 Like

Thanks! I built the original versions last year during the first contest, the adapted them to fit within the rules.

A bit too flashy to me, but good luck anyways.

1 Like

Ohhh that might be my favourite Bomonga entry so far! I like the Stars armor to fill the gap between chest and waist, I love the big (but not too big) shoulders and the legs are nice. My only gripes are the CCBS “clown shoes” and although the red torso is nice, some people will be put off. Still I understand part limits are a thing :confused:
I also like Pouks thigh armor, closest to thunderthighs I’ve seen yet and I love it! The others are good colour wise but aren’t my favourites, plus it doesn’t help I’ve settled on a Kualus and a Gaaki…

Goodluck in the contest! I really hope your Bomonga entry succeeds!

Thank you for entering.

Unfortunately, we can not accept these at this time, for a couple of reasons.

1: The shoulder armor on Kualus does not match the other metallic gold on him. Unless those are changed, it can’t be accepted.
2: All of them except for Pouks are too tall, and must be shortened to an acceptable height before we can accept these entries.

If you can make these corrections within the next three (3) days, we will be able to enter them. If not, we can only accept Pouks.

Thank you.

Nice, Good luck

1 Like

Bomonga is nice, the others are just kinda meh.
I like the use of the Onua 2015 claw on Pouks’s spear but it doesn’t really feel like a spear.

1 Like

It’s supposed to kind of resemble a shovel, or a spade, which I thought could be kind of like a spear. Also, I just like the idea of a toa using a shovel as a weapon

That would actually be quite interesting.

1 Like

Alright, @Eljay, they’re all updated

1 Like