Random Book Screenshots (with New & Interesting Stuff!)

The “a” resembles Lewa’s Nuva symbol, and using the new alphabet I was able translate the entire word as “Lewa.” Even before the alphabet got released, I figured it said “Lewa,” since the letters look like their English counterparts.
[There was a picture here, but was removed by Eljay due to possible copyright infringement]

I think these will probably be before the chapters with the Toa in them, since this came before Kopaka’s chapter. I got Gali’s in my preview, too, but the pages after it were omitted from mine.

The new style that they use to display the chapter titles looks like the Mask of Creation’s energy swirl-things. Not really news, but I think it looks cool.
[There was a picture here, but was removed by Eljay due to possible copyright infringement]

Kopaka still has the telescoping lenses. For some reason, some people thought that since Kopaka didn’t have an Akaku that he couldn’t use them. Shenanigans occur when he tries to use it.

Obviously you have to remove the mask of set because there’s no way to attach it otherwise, but apparently skull spiders don’t need a villager to be maskless to control them. This book is already has its share of violence, as Nilkuu shoots the skull spider’s legs off in order to get it to release Bingzak.

7 Likes

Last screenshots topic was closed because the copyrighted pages are not allowed, so I’m afraid this topic is not allowed.
#killthefun

3 Likes

Yes, I created a topic for screenshots, and Var closed it. Of course, that was an attempt to recreate all that was shown of the book, while this is random stuff, but still…

1 Like

Yeah, Var has stated that he doesn’t want anything bad to happen because of copyright, so topics like this aren’t allowed.

ahem

I mean, it IS different circumstances here, but I think the point still stands.

6 Likes