Reasons why we love BIONICLE Generation 2

that makes me think, what would a pink toa’s element actually be

1 Like

Toa of cotton candy?

Toa of love?
idk

1 Like

Greg Farshtey would be very disappointed.

11 Likes

GET OUT OF MY LOVE GREG

/s

1 Like

Greg Master of Love comfirmed

3 Likes

I hope there won’t be a set anytime soon

11 Likes

I wonder if we will ever see new toa with new elements. Like electricity, metal(actually wouldn’t make sense since they all are metal), or maybe one of animal life.

3 Likes

NOOO000ooo

muhuhahahha!

;n;

halp

and Greg has mini solek minions

2 Likes

Gen 2 is great, because once again we can explore Bionicle universe for the first time, just like in 2001. Set designs are cool, I love the atmosphere, I love gen 2 style, it contains best things from gen 1 and expand it with it’s own unique elements. And I really enjoy the mystery. In 2001 it was all pretty much clear, who is who, where they live and what they do, but here it is all mystery, and it’s always cool to explore every bit of a new information.

4 Likes

hey where are the reasons whoops there are none hahahahahaha

…Alright, so reasons I like G2…zombies, maybe?

-Okoto is a mysterious island for us to explore.
-The story seems to be both fun and somewhat dark (an entire village got wiped out.)
-Sets are amazing.
-I actually really like the animations.

Plus, LEGO really showed how they care about the fans, by bringing back the Toa Mata and the theme itself.

3 Likes
  1. Tahu and his glory!
  2. More Tahu with extra ketchup and mustard.
  3. Extra Tahu with sprinkles of Luck.

TBH, I like this new gen because it brings back the islander mythos yet has technology in it while balancing it out as well. The Toa are really build well as well as they have good characteristics and abilities. The Toa actually need their mask then they did before because it unlocked their true powers, and I kinda like how a toa cannot have both a mask power and their elemental power. It has a great beginning legend, and I personally think the “great masks” this time around are really cool! That MoC though. I like how they brought back Makuta and have real villains with real villainy!

This new line has great sets, awesome characters, good story telling and it leaves space for more fan fiction and mocs because we have a complete new setting with supernatural characters and events.

2 Likes

You’re turning me into an omnivore like RaptorTalon

1 Like

-Nᴏ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ 2009, ɪᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴜsᴇs ᴛʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ.
-Tʜᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴs.
-Tʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ.
-Iɴ G1, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ 2003 ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Kᴀʟ. Iɴ G2, ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ.

7 Likes

Well it hasn’t given me much so far, but it has a few things running for it.

IT’S FREAKIN BIONICLE YOU FOOLS WHY HAS NOBODY SAID THIS

clears throat

no moar gender locks

aaaand

easy story to manipulate to your own fanfiction including a pirate assassin self-MOC who is currently being made don’t ask it’s a secret

3 Likes

I like G2 because I can actually get invested from the start, and the sets are pretty cool. Plus they are keeping the names akin to G1

2 Likes