Reasons why we love BIONICLE Generation 2

Don’t you mean Beeonikley?

Screenshot or it didn’t happen.

/s don’t worry I believe you, but there might be some who don’t

We don’t even have the physical version yet, but okay.

I don’t think that’s how anger works.

1 Like

Actually, there’s some debate now as to if that page is real or not…

if it’s copyrighted by TLG and needed to be taken down on the topics that had em, then it must’ve been real

or something

Pretty sure it would be removed whether real or not.

shrug

we’ll have to see in the future when the book is released then

The names are real though it seems if TTV made a video on it(I think)

Anyway back on topic

2 Likes

The names are definitely real.

1 Like

Things I like about G2

• a Maybe femAle protector that isn’t water (my mom is upset about that, though; she always like the “blue girls” of BIONICLE)
  • Okay sets
  • Narmoto’s name is cool
  • a nod or two to G1
  • Names that begin with vowels, like Ekimu and Izotor (O is a given because of Earth)
  • It’s BIoNICLE. Need I sAy more?
6 Likes

I think the appeal to having an all girl tribe is that they are like Amazonian women that are strong and independent. With girls in every tube the seem more casual and not as unique.

Now I think having mix gendered tribe similar to the agori, I like that a lot. But I can see the appeal to an all girl tribe as well.

4 Likes

TBH, I kinda liked a gender block

1 Like

Well, actually, the reason my mom liked it was because her favorite color is blue, and her favorite element is water. It was just so perfect.

5 Likes

ay, you told her the Genders aren’t specific and there could be a character who’s a girl and from the water village?

3 Likes

Water and blue are the best for a feminine tribe due to the beauty and emotions of the water.
Water was a feminine tribe but now it’s not, such is good or bad depending on your views.

4 Likes

Well, it could be worse. We could have a pink toa or something.
Actually, if Lego does make a pink set, I will laugh my head off, and buy it anyway.

I like all the melded parts, Especially the two-tone and transparent masks. I hope to get at least one all trans mask this year, because trans masks are cool.
A trans Akaku would be really cool, right?
/mt
Edit: actually I just realized that a trans-blue Akaku would be perfect for a moc I’m makin’.

3 Likes

But for elements and making sets in that style blue is the way to go.

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ’s ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴇᴍɪɴɪɴᴇ ɢᴜʏ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ PᴏW ɪs ᴀ ɢᴜʏ, ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ɪғ ʜᴇ’s ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴛᴏ Nᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀ.

2 Likes

-Kopaka
-Protector Of Ice

1 Like

Parts.

I’d definitely buy that

2 Likes

Master of Pink Lemonade

5 Likes

Yes pls

2 Likes