REBOOT: Tahnok, Fire Burrower

I really do love this take on the Bohrok, probably the best adaptation I’ve seen yet, as it captures not only the feel, but the original function of the toy.
I understand not including Krana due to the incompatibility with G2 heads, so can’t knock the MOC for that.
Another fantastic job, @LoganMcOwen!

1 Like

Question: were each of the original bohrok packaged with a different krana? Like did every set have a different one?

There were eight Krana types, and each Bohrok came with a random one.

The race as a whole had eight Krana, each subrace had a specific color of Krana. Every set came packaged with a randomly chosen Krana.

Every Bohrok was packaged with a random krana of a specific color. In other words, you could buy two Nuvok, but one may have a su, while the other may have a za, but they’re both lime green.

OK thank you! That’s exactly what I wanted to know.

1 Like

The color scheme seems kinda weird… Dunno maybe the feet claws throw me off

1 Like

I rilly like the concept and the play feature

1 Like

wow it looks great TICK function too TICK and great possibility TICK this is really cool. i can understand the colour of the ruber band so i guess i have no complaints

1 Like

Actually, it can.
i built a blue version, and while it doesn’t do it as perfectly as the some others, it still does it.

1 Like

I DoN’T NeED iT. I dOn’T NeED It. I don’t NEED IT. I NEEEEED IIIIITTTT!!! I love this! Best ccbs (no characters except the toa were brought back so the likely hood of either rahkshi or bohrok being brought back was always low) bohrok hands down! I need one of these.

2 Likes