Red Huna's MOC spectacular!

Hey! This is were I will post all Mocs that I make! Most will follow a rag tag team of toa hagah who are finding the three most powerful beings in the universe! (The Time Lord, Mata Nui, and Artakha!) So stay tuned for some exciting Mocs on some exciting adventures! :grinning::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing::grin:

3 Likes

I believe coming soon topics aren’t allowed. Sorry bud, but ya’ll needs to post pics ASAP or the mods will either shutdown or take this topic

4 Likes

Oops! Well didn’t know but here ya go! This is the Litin the leader of the Toa team! He is pretty basic but through this topic you’ll see that even the most basic moc can be a true hero! Sorry about the quality others will be better!

Also a quick thanks to Pot8o for helping me find out how to post!

8 Likes

awww man. he posted pics! oh well
/s

1 Like

Ha sorry about that won’t happen again!

2 Likes

Not bad! BTW, to avoid having text on the side of your picture, put a space between pics and text, like this:

text

picture

text

Just a friendly tip :3

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The staff is pretty good.

Okay the time has come for my first real instalment in my Moc spectacular. Though not part of the story I set out to do. This is my take on what LOSS (lord or skull spiders.) should have been like!

Front

Back

And Battle ready!

So I hope you have enjoyed my first official (And good.:sweat_smile:) instalment of my MOC Spectacular. Stay tuned for new instalments, and I will catch a later TTV Board members!
P.S. Any critiques or criticism (constructive please!) is both wanted and incourged!

6 Likes

That’s a nice weapon. I really like it.

2 Likes

Hello! I am back in action with 3, Yes THREE! New mocs. These are dedicated to @Plural, @PekekoaOfJungle, and Loby ( @EvilLobsterKing.). SO lets get started!

Plural is a mighty warrior and last of his Ko-Matoran Tribe

Now is the mysterious Loby! His origin is uknown but it is said to be the king of some kinda town. Probably just rumors though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And finally is Pekekoa the Jungle villager! He is the second step cousin twice removed of Bingzak and in training to be a Protector!

And now groupshots!

So there we have it folks! Three of some of the coolest cats on the board! Also these were done in less than an hour so don’t be too harsh! And PLEASE leave constructive criticism cause I REALLY wanna make these mocs better! Cause after all they are the Cool Group!

P.S. If this post gets 10 likes I will be thrilled and will post my self moc and his side kick!

10 Likes

Mini Me is just so… Beautiful.

Now I have a version of me that is Ice and Earth; A.K.A. My only dream.

Thank you SO much.

3 Likes

What? Where’s my suit? And my Kool-Aid? What about the Velociraptor legs? And I’m not a villager-

##10/10

M-m-m-me?

Imma go cry now… :cry:

3 Likes

Hey, look! It’s Mini Me with Me Me.

7 Likes

LIES! THERES NO MIXEL EYES
@RedHuna101 make the one @Plural is talking about have mixel eyes

Trust me; They aren’t a permanent feature of my Self-MOC. :wink:

2 Likes

This is so awesome. On the subject matter of my Moc, based on the fact that I haven’t got a Self Moc you did a stellar job coming up with something. that is so Awesome you get not one, but two turtles :turtle: :turtle:

5 Likes

For @EvilLobsterKing @PekekoaOfJungle and anyone else I can post how to’s on any of the mocs super quick cause they are SUPER easy!

1 Like

I already built Mini Me. :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have pieces. :cry:

1 Like