Red Huna's MOC spectacular!

I’ve already seen this MOC, but I’m going to say once more, I really like the long neck and the colour scheme.

1 Like

Plural’s Quick Review:

• Hands are interesting
  • Hammer is Cooul
  • Color Scheme is Meh

I would give this MOC a 7/10.

Good Job! :grinning:

2 Likes

Well, it’s ok, the proportions are a bit wonky and the neck needs major shortening, other than the weapons it doesn’t really have anything that sets it apart from a standard HF build so you might want to work on that. If you need and tips or techniques feel free to message me, I can show you a basic leg/arm skeleton that you can use.

1 Like

##Ahem.

The neck is a major part of what makes it look good!

2 Likes

2 Likes

http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/mansw.gif

4 Likes

Okay we need to make a topic for just you guys fighting/debating cause this is hilarious :laughing:

3 Likes

you do know it would be nothing but Gifs and /seses, Right?

3 Likes

/seseseseseseseseseses?

There was a topic where you discuss using only memes, but it was closed. Kinda sucks.

3 Likes

Probably not the best timing for a name change on my part. XD I’ll go back sooner or later, but I think enough people know me as John Smith that there won’t be much confusion. :wink:

Also, I like the integration of System pieces in your Self-MOC. ^.^

2 Likes

So Red, where did you get that Huna?

@EvilLobsterKing From the Tehutti metrutoran set!

If you mean like a store, Brick Link!

3 Likes

Okay, what do you plan to use a red one?

These look good, a bit small, but good.

Hello wonderful members of the board! I am creating a new challenge for all MOCests on the board! I call it the M7 challenge! Basically you gotta pump out all new MOCs once a day for a week/7 days! So my first entry will be a new version of my @PekekoaOfJungle self MOC! Basically it is him if he were a 2015 villain set! #skullavocado!!!

6 Likes

Neat stuff!

1 Like

Ooh, I’m spooky. Nice, I like it. Though, over the Axe, I’d prefer a spear.

2 Likes

Yah I have another person I am redoing with a spear so I thought it’d be better to have an axe instead of two spears!

1 Like

Fair enough. Who, I might ask?

1 Like

Well he is the lord of all scrubs so I will leave it at that :wink:

1 Like