Red Huna's MOC spectacular!

Okay! Here you guys go Loby 2.0 and his backstory!

He skuddles around in the dark unseen by all. This creature is known as @EvilLobsterKing in the ancient text of a long gone third world other than okoto and Spherus Magna. After a long journey to the waste land on top of the caves of the villages of earth @Plural found him clawing and chopping at the dead corpse of a skull spider. Plural whistled towards it and before he could react a toa stone was hurled towards him and as a reflex he caught it and he was engulfed in a tornado of flames. He then looked at Plural after the mission that the toa stones had imprinted on both of their mind and they nodded at eachother and started walking to the south-eastern part of the island in search of a villager.

(How intense! Now can we get about 6 likes for @PekekoaOfJungle 2.0 and the conclusion of Part 1 of the TTV 2.0 Saga?)

8 Likes

Oh wow, the LoSS chest looks great! Also, I see something green hiding in the shadows! :smile: I never saw Plural 2.0, but it looks good!

2 Likes

Really awesome, thanks man have yet another Turtle :turtle:

2 Likes

Yes! Soon I will make a turtle army to take over the board! MWHAHAHAHHA :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

2 Likes

Ya know what fudge it! It may not of got 6 likes but I just can’t take it anymore here is the conclusion of part 1 and @pekekoaofjungle 2.0!

When our two heroes come into the main jungle village it is dead quiet with all eyes on them. They go to the door of the village scribe and knock. He comes to the door and almost screams at the sight of such large and armed people at his door. “Uh what can I do you for? I have many signs for you like…” After rummaging through a bunch of scrolls he comes out holding two " Fantasti-cool™ or Hapenenened™!" he gives a smile. @Plural and @Evillobsterking look at eachother both puzzled. Plural looks at the villager and then speaking in a low gruff voice says as he hands him a Toa stone “Take this.” His scoped eye piece adjusting as he zoomed in on him to catch his reaction. Pekekoa grabbed the stone and at his very touch a flury of green energy spun around him as he transformed into a Toa. After the transformation had finished the three of them looked at eachother as the third toa stone had told them what to do. As Pekekoa came out of his hut the whole village cheered at the new toa. and as the rag tag team began to leave he looked back on what he was leaving. But then looked ahead to what he was going to find, as they headed along the path that the stone had imprinted on their minds as the went towards an ancient temple time had long forgotten.

(So that concludes Part 1! I have two moc’s ready but I am going to find one more person on the board to put into moc form so see ya soon… or not. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

I’m a Toa! Yay! I like the legs. And the spear is really cool too. :smile: My self moc actually uses a spear.

I think you might be a head taller than me and Lob. 0-o.

He looks Great! :smile:

1 Like

I got a 'lil question 'bout my Moc, yeah here it comes: What is the stick I have supposed to be, in your version of me?..

Yah just a bit! Here is a group shot too!

Oh and a preview of my next moc! Can you guess who it is???

@EvilLobsterKing It started out as the staff of fusion then I added the spiky hand guard but I think it is still the staff of fusion!

8 Likes

Awesome, just wanted to check…

It’s @John_Smith.
Clue #1: Fez type thing.
Clue #2: Vahi - Time wimey thing

3 Likes

3 Likes

Naaaahhhhh

I bet it’s @Middlefingerstudios. I’m sure of it.

/mt

3 Likes

little known fact, my mask of creation is actually a vahi :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How many Masks of Creation are there? :neutral_face:

4 Likes

oh you know

some

5 Likes

I am back! So ya I said my next moc would be John wait no! He changed his name! Now were is the reference! lol But any way I know my next MOC was gonna by @John_Sheppard but I think some people may be confused by my new avatar (No one is confused I am just very egotistic and greedy lol). So here is my self moc! I call it Dark Huna (Cause I plan to eventually make a Red Huna self moc aswell.)

The Board chronicles
Part 2

As our three travellers were on there way to the mysterious temple they stopped for a quick rest. This quick rest turned into a long slumber as the toa drifted of to sleep. As they slumbered a shadowy figure approched them. He swiftly took all of the valuables, from their weaponry to small trinkets like the crown hidden by @EvilLobsterKing . But as he was about to take a small folded up sign from @PekekoaOfJungle, @plural_scrub (Dangit Plural know your character is a scrub lol.) sprung into action using a fighting style he had learned from Kopaka during his training. The thief was caught off guard but not so easily stopped. Using plural’s force he quickly crouched and hit plural in his gut making him go flying into a nearby tree. But as the small thief made impact on Plural a blast of silvers and dark colors began to ingulf him in a wirling gust of pure energy as he began to transform. His eyes were wide with shock and disbelief as his mind began to be filled with a mission. A mission to stop the ending of time.

Also here is a better shot of my weapon!

Well there is my self moc! Could I get like 6 likes for another!

8 Likes

What even is that weapon?

2 Likes

A gravity hammer! It was made to have a kinda post apoc/steampunk feel as well as still having some bionicle elements in it! (Yes it looks weird but it was actually my fist attempt at making a custom weapon so it is kinda nostalgic in a way!) Also all critiques/reviews/constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged cough @plural_scrub cough

3 Likes

Nah, it’s awesome, I was just wondering…