Renaming yourself to something else

no
I am not.
Read the main post

I am not talking about straight up banning people to be able to change usernames.

Alright then. And yes, I did read the main post. I was legitimately confused on what the topic was refering to. The main post was bit ambiguous for me.

If you were confused you should have said something.

2 Likes

I thought about saying that, but something told me not to. Plus I kind of did say I was confused when I called the main topic ambiguous.

I think he meant you should have stated that in your original post…

1 Like

i included my old usernames in my profile until a month ago

just sayin

i think i should be here in this topic

What do you mean?

1 Like

Sorry, Matoro. Had to delete that because some people feel it was spam…

Never found a reason to change your online name, only done it for an April fools day thing.

Well, it was spam.

Twice the matt. Twice the evil.

3 Likes

Indeed, unsure as to what to do for next April Fools in regards to name changing… possibly a Lovecraft inspired name

Just remember to keep it a secret :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Username Discussion Topic

I just keep my username the same. You know, for reasons…

…A.K.A shameless advertisement for my Youtube/Twitter account, since it’s the same username.

I agree with this it’s really hard to recognize people when you are new if they changes profile pictures every day.

Funnily enough I forgot how to change my name and now i’m stuck with my stupid @Spooky_Chubz_Guy name…

(Help)

A lot of people still don’t know that I’m PekekoaOfJungle, and it is really bothersome to both them and me, but I can’t change back. Gah.

3 Likes

Just ask a mod

I did. I asked Waj, he said he couldn’t do it because there was a new rule or something. I asked Slime, and he didn’t know anything about it.

1 Like