REVAMP: Onua, Uniter of Earth

I feel he’s too bulky, but at the same time it looks good

3 Likes

Dude this is amazing. I wish this was the set.

1 Like

Cool and a whole lot of beef. Well the only thing going against him is a rakshi

2 Likes

He looks a bit too bulky

1 Like

Awsome!

1 Like

He is more similar to the JtO series Onua than the set itself(talking now about size). My only complaint is that the legs got much more gold than the rest of his body. But the original has also a limited amount of gold on the rest of his body.
Great work!

1 Like

At first, I was expecting 2015 Onua with the 2016 mask. I DIDN’T LOOK AT IT RIGHT
This is just awesome, I love the back design and I like how the torso/body is ridiculously complex. 11/10 I love this
On a side note, another uniter needs a revamp. cough cough kopaka cough cough

4 Likes

Gonna be honest, I always thought 2015 Onua was too bulky, but this works much better. Still bulkier than I would personally like, but that’s entirely subjective. It’s a very good revamp, I wish LEGO would do more with Technic when it comes to their newer constraction sets, since CCBS really shines when combined with Technic.

1 Like

I gotta thank you for giving internal skeleton shots, cause ima go buy 2 uniters and revamp onua to look like this if you don’t mind.

And you should do the other uniters (hint hint kopaka)

3 Likes

(hint hint follow him in flickr)
Imgur

7 Likes

Oh my bad.

2 Likes

Now THAT’s how Uniter Onua should look. Not sure if I like the extra gold on his legs, but I still love everything about this mash-up for him.

2 Likes

Well, this kicks the crap out of the official set…

2 Likes

Looks really good! My only criticism here is that the legs don’t look quite right, especially color wise. There is way too much gold there compared to the rest of the build. Otherwise, phenomenal job here, sir. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah.

5 Likes

this is awesome! should’ve been the official build!

1 Like

I got to say this looks pretty great.
Though the neck should be lowered down a bit and the shoulders look disconnected.

1 Like

I love this little detail at the end of his hammer! :smirk:

3 Likes

but, but, the 1/16th of the red pin.

5 Likes

Onua: I got ripped in two weeks. Again.

4 Likes