REVAMP: Onua, Uniter of Earth

Thanks for all the comments guys! All your critique is duly noted :slight_smile:

No no, feel free! I mean, that’s one of the reasons why I share structural photos.

I’m glad somebody noticed the littler drill! :smile:

4 Likes

if the cone covered the entire pin, it wouldn’t have enough room for the drill bit to fit in

Actually, those cones can only go that far onto an axle. There’s not enough space inside for a full 1M’s worth of axle to penetrate, so they leave a little gap.

4 Likes

Now that is a Titan!

3 Likes

I’ve done plenty more titans before now :wink:

1 Like

This is pretty good, I like the torso, but the neck seems too thin and the limbs are way too small.

1 Like

This is great!
Onua is my favorite character!
Swell job, my friend

2 Likes

Compared to the waist, the shoulders are quite a bit large. While I know you intended for this display its a bit to much when Onua rasies his hands about his head, As much as he can anyway. Good revamp but try to tone down the shoulders if you can.

1 Like

This is one of the best thing I have ever laid my eye upon.

That torso build is just groovy man.

but the arms do feel a bit small to me.

3 Likes

The Stormer XL chest actually looks good on top of the uniter torso. Of course, your awesome build and the stickers help too.

3 Likes

I like the mix of 2015 and 2016 in this
good job

1 Like

Similarities much?

5 Likes

Okay…is he picking up the stone or is it a freeze frame of it falling on him?

1 Like

######Its falling on him… he had a fight with pohatu.

1 Like

I just build him man he looks great thanks for the instructions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god. This Onua is awesome. That’s all that I have to say.

2 Likes

Here I come, rougher than the rest of them, the best of them. Tougher than leather, they call me Onua, Unlike Lewa I don’t chuckle, I’d rather flex my muscles.

7 Likes