Rohtune, The Armored Menace

I’m back after a very quick break, how have you folks been?

I’d just like to preface this by saying, the order I’m putting up these MOC’s in is 100% calculated and 0% unintentional. Posting two super basic toa in a row was merely done to exhaust all of my most simple content so I could move onto the more interesting builds.

So this is Rohtune, 1 of 2 hulking androids designed for intense military combat to be used in the Bakrhos Brigade. He eventually had to retire after many years of work in the army, and decided to take on a passion of music with a small group of friends. Rohtune is a powerful soldier and a talented musician. Not someone you want to get into a fist fight with, since he has large turret permanently mounted to his back.

This character takes immense pride in his work, and won’t settle until he is the best at what he does. As an android he’s naturally pretty good at a lot of things though, so he usually isn’t too unhappy.

As the drummer of the hit rock band “Crush 50,” he naturally has to be a pretty good performer. And I’d say he’s pretty flashy. Wouldn’t you?

As we take a good look at his back, I’d like to take a brief second to talk about his gun, Fiberglass. He named it that himself, it’s actual name is probably a long series of letters and numbers some people bother to remember. It’s extremely powerful and could probably put a couple holes in steel if you know what I mean.

You might have noticed already, originally it was pretty hard to get this guy to stand in more dynamic poses. So I had to add little technic bits to the backs of his feet to help him stand.

Good grief…

Cool, I’m going to go get some sleep.

43 Likes

Nice, what I would like at this would be another head or something that does stand up a bit, and hey the gun is really cool!

I really like this guy, he looks like a tank.

1 Like

I really like the Bionicle athstetic he has

1 Like

It looks like a true Bonkle.

It actually reminds me of the Exo-Toa from 2001.

1 Like

It looks like a exo-Tahnok-kal-toa

1 Like

Love the design of this one.

1 Like

Nice Bohrok-Kal-Va.

Dude, I love you :stuck_out_tongue:

But on a more serious note, I love how this guy’s put together. The torso is a little weird though, the hordika chest and the ccbs shells on the side don’t really mesh. I like that shoulder-mounted cannon though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This moc gets cooler the more I look at it. but the lower legs is a bit, weird.