Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

Just don’t watch it. Let bygons be bygons

I don’t get enraged easily. Besides, I’m legitimately curious. You’re building it up as this huge rant tearing the entire show limb from limb. It’s as if you’re just waiting to give your thoughts on it. And I’m giving you the opportunity. Not to start an argument. Just to have a simple discussion. I can only assume that you disagree with me greatly on this matter, so let’s just see what you’ve got to say.

5 Likes

If you don’t insult anyone here and keep your language PG, I think you’ll be fine.

Protip, when posting stuff like that, use /s. It’s used here when we mean our post as a joke or just not being series.

2 Likes

Well I mean, not to be rude, but just try to state your opinion without cursing and insulting/offending a whole bunch of people. You don’t have to go on these tangents about how you feel an urge to kill a fictional character just because you think they suck, then compare said fictional character to a ruthless dictator.

3 Likes

Oh.
Oh you did not just go there.
You did not.

7 Likes

Pretty much what Kyoryu said.

For instance, I have a great distaste for the Bayformers interpretation of Optimus Prime.

That doesn’t mean I have to go about saying I want to kill him and compare him to Vlad the Impaler.

I can argue my dislike for him without that.

2 Likes

Kamen Rider, is in NO WAY a Power Rangers Ripoff.
In fact, it came out 30 years before Power Rangers ever did.
Proof?

3 Likes

Kamen Rider Kuuga, from Kamen Rider Kuuga, a show in the Kamen Rider franchise. A franchise that was running well before Power Rangers was even a thing, let alone the original Japanese series.

Now, back on topic. How do you guys think RWBY will change without Monty?

1 Like

Edgy.

Art Direction, Plot, I think most everything will change, really.

4 Likes

Then I highly recommend you learn to control it, or at least channel it elsewhere.

A defining attribute of debating, period, is controlling your emotions.

4 Likes

@Overlord_Takumi I don’t know what they’ll do with Ren and Ozpin. Maybe get new voice actors?

@haloblast What we call that is salt, not hate. @SmilingArinTurnip is also known for his high concentrations of NaCl.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry, I’ll take a step back now.
Now, let’s see, how did you, the haloblast, get into contact with anyone from Rooster Teeth?

EAT YOUR TEETH.

4 Likes

You happen to be talking to a lot of people. Names?

1 Like

But he knows how to keep it under control.

I stand corrected.

/s

1 Like

So a friend of a friend? Your info gets more reliable by the post

1 Like

They have stated before in stuff that they are going fine.

IMO, Ren will just have a injury rendering him mute, unless they just chop together pre recorded stuff.

2 Likes

Hmm, we seem to not be getting a certain variation of information here…
It’s on the tip of my tongue…
Oh!
Names.

1 Like

I don’t think you should have brought it up if this friend is real.

2 Likes

You act like that isn’t true.

3 Likes